part 24 ((kind of smut; suggestive))

Once in the kitchen, Murdoc once again grabbed 2Ds wrist, yanking him down, his ear close to Murdocs face. Murdoc whispered something in his ear that made 2D frown and look at you. You didn't hear a single part of what Murdoc had said, but judging by 2Ds sorrowful expression, you knew that it wasn't going to be good. "While you cook breakfast, imma walk ol' face ache 'ere to his-" you cut off Murdoc with a giggle. You grabbed a spatula and a frying pan and smiled at him like a happy housewife. "Oh, come on Muddz, he's rarely ever up here! Let him eat with us, unless there's a reason he can't stay out of his room...?" You smirked and cocked your eyebrow, making Murdoc cower a bit. After thinking, he stood up straight once again and cleared his throat. "WELL! 2D sure does want to get some more rest," you groaned and smacked the counter top with the spatula, and then once again smiled. "Why don't you let him speak for himself? What do you say, 2D? Would you like to stay up here for breakfast with us?" 2Ds eyes darted around the room. From you, go Murdocs hand, to the fridge, and then once again back to you. He stood up tall and confident and gave you a goofy smile. "Of course ah' do!" Murdoc glared up at 2D, but he didn't seem to care at the moment. You cleared your throat, getting Murdocs attention. You looked down at the wrist 2D was grasping and you cocked an eyebrow. Murdoc pouted a bit and looked down at his feet, letting go of 2D. He grabbed his own wrist and massaged it a bit, looking down at it momentarily. You smiled and opened the fridge to get some eggs. You pulled some out and cracked them, and then proceeded to cook.
Murdoc pulled out a stool at the long counter top and faced the wall, while 2D walked up behind you. You got close against your back, making your entire body feel that great sensation of fire again. Her firmly grasped your hips and pull you into him. You turned your head to look at him, shooting him a worried look. 2D simply shrugged and glanced back at Murdoc; who was completely oblivious. Your smiled and turned back to the eggs. 2D moved his hands from your hips up to your stomach, and he wrapped his arms around you tightly. He moved the hair back from where it was on your neck, his cold, faint touch sending shivers through your whole body. Then to your surprise, he began to kiss and nibble your neck, biting a bit harder when he got to your sweet spot. Your entire body felt hot, and your stomach felt weird. Your heart pounded and you tried so hard not to moan. 2D noticed this, and he stopped on your neck, but remained wrapped around you. "S-Sorry luv... ah' got a bit excited... yew just look so lovely this mornin'" he whispered into your ear, his lips inches from it. You bit your bottom lip and shifted a bit, so that your butt wasn't pressed up against him so hard. "Don't apologize, Stu," you mumbled, feeling incredibly embarrassed. "I liked it..." his eyes lit up and he squeezed you even tighter. "Ah'm glad yew did, maybe we can uh... do et' a bit more tonight?" You eyes widened and you cleared your throat, trying to play it off cool. "Oh! Uh sure." You whispered back to him, honestly a bit surprised Murdoc hadn't yet turned to check on the two of you.
Once the eggs were done, 2D let go of you and helped you get some plates down, since he is pretty damn tall. He set three plates and went to get three cups of water. "Muddz! It's ready!" Murdoc spun around with a scowl plastered on his face. His hair was covering the majority of his eyes and he scoffed, standing up and walking over to you. "About bloody time!" He shouted, yanking a plate from your hands. He scooped up an egg and flopped it onto his plate. He then stormed off into the living room to eat, obviously not wanting to be around the two of you together. You were kind of happier this way. You grabbed a plate and so did 2D. You pit and egg on each of them and then walked over to the table. You sat across from him and began to eat. He did the same. "So uh, aren't you worried?" You asked him, your voice barely above a whisper. "Scared? Of what, luv?" You gave 2D a worried look, and he rose his eyebrows up a bit in response. "Oh, eh, Murdoc... well..." he put his fork down and kind of stared off for a bit before coming back 'round. He looked at you straight in the eyes and smiled cheerfully, his face dusted with blush. "Ah' may be worried, but this is worth it. Afta all, I get to be wif yew..." you scooped up another bite of egg smiled back at him, nodding as you did. "I'm sorry I got you sucked in to staying up here, now he might hurt you... more so than he already does," 2D shrugged and went back to eating. "I don' really care! I'll always have yew ta' help me wif my cuts n bruises." "Yeah... always..."

After you had finished eating breakfast, 2D grabbed your dish and walked the plates over to the sink. He put them in and then walked back to you. "Thank yew for the nice breakfast! Et' was great!" He exclaimed, grabbing your hands in his. You blushed and averted eye contact. "Aw, no problem, 2D. I'm always going to be happy to do something that'll brighten up your day." 2D let out a chuckle and tilted your head up so that your eyes met. "(Y/n), yew brighten up my whole life." You sat up and bit, and then you kissed him. You kissed him deeply and passionately, like you had been in love for years upon years; and it really felt like it. He kissed back with no hesitation, leaning more into you which caused you to be pressed back against the chair. 2D ran his fingers through your hair, and you ran your nails over his back, straching a bit when he kissed you just right. He broke the kiss for air momentarily, and then went right back in for it. He growled a bit as you clawed at his skin through his thin shirt, pulling at your hair ever so slightly. You moaned as softly as you could, pressing your body tightly against his. He leaned into you and pressed his buldge against your crotch. And with that, the two of you were making out aggressively, just feet away from someone who wouldn't hesitate to kill the man you were with. 2D didn't care though, he just wanted you. He moved a hand down from your hair on to your thigh, and he lifted it up to that you wrapped it around his waist. You mirrored it with your other leg. 2D picked you up, his lips still firmly pressed against yours. You pressed yourself onto his buldge, which made him moan into your lips. He moved you up and over and pressed your back against a wall. He reached down and groped your ass. You clawed deeper into his back and accidentally tore his shirt; but he didn't even notice.
He began to buck into your hips ever so slightly, which made you want him even more. Your whole body was in flames, and so was his. Heat was radiating from your semi-sweaty bodies as you two broke the kiss at last. Both of you were panting, but 2D was more so. He let your legs drop, and your feet landed on the ground. You back was still against the wall, and you were still in a daze. "...I got carried away again, luv." You bit your lip and looked down at his throbbing member, and then back up at his face. "No worries, haha... I did too..." he placed his hand on your cheek and kissed your nose. "Later?" He asked, tilting his head a bit. You simply nodded in response.