Chapter 2-High School Drama

I didn't go to school yesterday. The one year anniversary since someone's death is always the hardest day. How terrible it is to love something that death can touch.

I walked out of my Math class. I didn't have Mr.Jensen that grumpy old math teacher this year so I was glad about that. However, this year those popular girls really give you a headache.

I walked through the school and was heading to my usual spot at lunch. I had to walk past the populars to get to my spot. I kept my head down as I went to walk past them as not to draw attention to myself.

I couldn't help but peel my eyes from the ground and look over to the populars. One girl stood out from the rest. She had brown wavy hair and seemed shy though her stance said otherwise. She wore an old oversized jersey, faded ripped jeans and her black canvas sneakers were looking more brown than black from age. She looked nothing like the populars. She was a tomboy mystery girl.

I stopped in my tracks and pretended to rummage through my school bag as I secretly spied on what was happening. Whoever this girl is, she is about to get into some trouble.

"Look this is our spot. So get your sorry butt out of here," demanded a rude blonde.

"You don't have so rude about it. It's just a spot," the tomboy mystery girl answered back.

"It's not just a spot. It's OUR spot. I don't care if you're new just quit being a pathetic moron and move already!" A sassy red head said as she bubbled with anger.

I watched as anger too bubbled up in the tomboy mystery girl. She took a deep breathe as her fist clenched beside her.

"You-"

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! Where have you been?!" I budded in before the tomboy mystery girl could finish her sentence.

Hugging the tomboy mystery girl, I then grabbed her arm and dragged her off.

High school drama 0, Elliot Flinders 1