Chapter 8-I Think I'm Allergic to Bailey

I had just gotten home from walking to Daniel's place.

He only lives down the road. Like I had thought, that kid was more than happy to agree to make this music video. Daniel wants to go into film and editing when he leaves school. He's a nerd when it comes to anything film related.

I flopped down onto my bed.

Ring! Ring!

I checked my phone. It was Jax calling. I picked up. I wonder why Jax was calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Elli, I really really really need your help. I don't know what's happening. Its so confusing. I mean one moment I'm-," Jax began babbling uncontrollably.

"Jax! Slow down!" I said, cutting him off mid sentence.

Jax took a long deep breathe into the phone. At this point it seemed Jax was beginning to feel nervous. This wasn't like Jax at all.

"Jax?" I calmly whispered, "What's wrong?"

The phone was silent for a few seconds then every word came tumbling through at once.

"I think I'm allergic to Bailey," Jax said suddenly. "I know you wanted me to help her and I want to help her. She's great all that stuff but today. Today when I was around her I got this weird feeling in my stomach like there's butterflies in there or something. I might need to get an x-ray. Also my brain wouldn't work, mouth wouldn't match up with my words and my hands started getting all sweaty. I'm sorry. I really am sorry."

I was sat there for a moment. I processed all the information then I just burst out laughing. I couldn't stop laughing.

Jax got confused and even protested that I stop laughing. I only laughed even more. My eyes began to water from laughing so hard.

I soon was able to contain my laughter  just to say one last thing to Jax before I hung up on him.

"Jax, you're not allergic to Bailey" I explained, "You're in love with Bailey."