Chapter 19-How One Moment Can Change Things

Bailey's a mess. She's closed herself up. She keeps tugging on the sleeves of her jumper. Its obvious she's hiding those fresh red strokes that lay on her delicate skin.

Jax has gone full blown emo. Not trying to be stereotypical or anything. He started a punch up today. No valid reason for it either. He just did it.

I'm...I'm losing myself. I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm failing. I was supposed to be the one who could make people smile. Now I'm hopeless.I just know I can't sink back into my old self. I don't want to sink back into my old self.

I walk up to Bailey. She's sitting in her own little world. She only sits around the corner on a small bench but that corner is just enough to cut her off from the rest of the world.

I can see the tones of grey in her eyes. She's depressed. She feels like she's not good enough. She feels like she will never be good enough. In a world splattered with red and blues, she sits there...lonely...a single shade of grey. An outcast.

I sit beside her in silence. Neither of us speak. Her eyes are red. She's been crying yet again. We sit there for a bit then I try to put my arm around her to give her a hug but she walks off. Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to anything wrong.

I go over to Jax. His friends ignore me as they are submerged in meaningless conversation. I sit next to Jax.

His head is buried in his phone yet again. I wonder what he's looking at. I tilt my head to the left as I try to get a better look at the screen. He's been looking at his phone much more often now.

"Go away," Jax lowly grumbles as he yanks the phone from my view.

I get up. I walk away. My head's hung low. Did I do something wrong? I didn't mean to do anything wrong.

I just want my friends back. I just want us all to be happy again. I don't like that whenever I even try to look at them, I feel like I've done something to hurt them. I don't mean to. All I'm doing is trying to be a friend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That moment when your chapter has a certain mood to it and you feel that mood..

Colourlessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें