Chapter 17-Jax's Entertaining Proposal

Things have been going pretty well.

Jailey still exists and as adorable as ever. In fact, just the other day, Jax proposed to Bailey!

Now, now don't get your hopes up. It's not what you think.

Jax proposed to her with one of those ring pops. It was hilarious.

Jax dragged Bailey to the center of school; the most populated area. Yelling out to everyone to capture their attention, Jax then pulled out the ring pop and got down on one knee.

"Bailey I hate the grape flavoured ring pops so will you do me the honors of enjoying this grape flavoured ring pop for me?!"  Jax said to Bailey with his most sincere voice.

Bailey reaction was so funny. Her eyes went huge then gave him a confused look when he recited his clearly rehearsed lines. It only took a second for Bailey to just shrug and take the ring pop.

What happened next however, really embarrassed her.

Bailey's not one to be the center of attention and though she was aware that everyone was watching, after she accepted the ring pop, the crowd began chanting the words 'lick it'. You could just see her rosey cheeks go bright red but she obeyed the crowd's orders. Next came the uproar of cheers from the pleased crowd. It was deafening.

Jax then kissed Bailey and quickly pulled away regretting it. You could tell by the over exaggerated look on his face that Jax had just tasted the grape flavour on Bailey's lips.

Just one thing. Bailey didn't know Jax had planned for me to film the entire thing for him. God knows how many times I've watched this video. I've been terribly wanting to put it on YouTube.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Got the idea for this chapter from a scene in the movie 'Norbit' and ever since I've watched this movie, I've always wanted to be proposed to with a ring pop. If you haven't watched it, I recommend you check it out.