Space Trombone.

So, we have a really stupid TV channel called The Comet. It plays really cheesy sci-fi and horror movies from the 60s. Well, there's one show on there called Mystery Science Theater. Its about aliens and robots doing audio commentary on old black and white movies. It was so stupid it was funny. So we were watching it last night, and a new episode came on. At the beginning of it, there was this guy playing trombone in a horrible way. There was a really funky lady in bright green and pink whacking the trombone with her baton and yelling it the mistakes of the trombone player. At first, I was like,"Girl, if you are hitting the trombone's slide, then no wonder why he's playing bad." It turns out, she was whacking the bell. Then, one of the robots grabbed the trombone and started playing it perfectly. And he didn't even have lips!!!!!! The only thing, the trombone sounded like a trumpet. After the robot played the trombone, it handed it back to the guy so he could keep playing. When he did, the funky lady yelled,"EMBOUCHURE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Keep in mind: this was not a dream! This is an actual TV show that you could probably look up on YouTube. Look up Mystery Science Theater trombone episode or something. The End.