Concert!

Our spring concert is in THREE DAYS. I'm nervous, but not as nervous as I was.
The rest of the beginner band played with the advanced band this morning to adjust to the seating and whatnot. Well, Mom the bandaid was not here and my beginner trumpet brother, Gio didn't come in. So, I was the ONLY TRUMPET playing the beginner band songs and it was nerve wracking in front of the advanced band. They had moved into chairs at the side of the band hall and let us take over. Jazz and one of my trumpet brothers were cheering me on (literally) from the "sidelines". So I was playing solo on EVERY beginner band song. I swear, if neither of them show up tomorrow......

So, I got some really cool advice from the Princess going to lunch. He was saying that I'll succeed and everything and to not be nervous when I play. He calmed the majority of my anxieties.
Also, I was going to watch FluffehDaCat 's brothers graduation. Well, when my mom pulled up to the Arena to drop me off, it was my luck to see none other than The Princess and Jimmy staring at me from the top of the stairs. I get out of the car blushing (I turn red super easily and I can't control it. I hate it sometimes), The Highwaymen by Johnny Cash turned up really loud. I go up the stairs two steps at a time and nod at the Princess. I'm reaching the door handle to go in when Jimmy says:
"What are you doing here?"
I didn't expect them to actually say something to me! "Uh...going to my friend's....uh....brothers....uh, graduation!" I regain the ability to form words. "What are you doing here?" I challenge.
"We came back from football practice!" Jimmy replies.
"Oh, ok," I say, rushing inside. I see Fluffeh a minute later and run back out the door to tell my mom that's she's here. I step out and give her a thumbs-up, the boys' gazes burning in to me the whole time.
What was really embarrassing was when we pulled up and I saw them, I pointed out to my mom that I knew them because Jimmy plays baritone and the Princess plays trombone and she actually waved at them. So...yeah.