*screaming in joy*

So...guess what I got!!!????

A....

YAMAHA KEYBOARD!!!!!

That's right, folks. I'm so excited! I actually got it yesterday but was too lazy to post about it. It works great and I've already been learning some songs on it. It's harder to learn bass, but I've been using a beginner trombone book that was in the free pile in band hall to help me learn and I'm picking up pretty quickly. The problem now is playing one thing with your left hand and another with your right. I can play the trombone part of  Crazy Train on it, so I'm happy. I should probably start off simple, but it's so boring 😩.
  Oh well, I'll figure something out.

   I also went to a local guitar shop today. Well, being a tiny person, my mom asked about guitars more my size. I was like,"Are you saying cuz I'm tiny I need a tiny guitar!?"
   And my mom was like,"Yes I am. There's a reason I ask weird questions."
   So well anyways, I was sitting on one of those cushiony, backless guitar and piano stools and strumming various guitars that the store worker handed to me. There was one my size that I really liked for $199.00. I wish I could get it, but it's expensive. I'll just have to see. Like I started to realize I was falling in love with it because I was sitting there sub-consciously strumming it with my thumb as I was talking—even though I don't know how to play guitar. I want to learn.
   Well, the guy started talking about my guitar size and this girl was standing behind me with a guitar strapped to her back. Well, the guy was talking about famous guitarists that used my guitar size. So, he was talking and was like:
  "And this guy uses your size, and this guy...,"
  Well, finally he said this:
   "And that one British guy with the red hair uses it...."
    And the girl and I both said."Ed Sheeran...?" At the same time.
  He was like,"Yeah, that's the guy!"
   Anyways, I had a fun time looking around. I hope to get a guitar soon. Bye!