Family Gathering

So, the reason I put John in the truck was because I took him to our Memorial Day family gathering with me. Surprisingly, I had a lot of fun. We got there and we took a trail ride on my cousin's horses until it was time to eat.
The first ride we took, I rode a palomino pony named Trigger.

The second time I rode, I rode a horse that was kind of a Roan named Frosty

The second time I rode, I rode a horse that was kind of a Roan named Frosty. I didn't get a very good picture.

She stepped on my foot when I was trying to mount her

She stepped on my foot when I was trying to mount her. Ouch.

So, after that, we ate at the pavilion by my aunt and uncle's pond (more like mini lake). Afterward, I went up to the house to play chess with my cousin. He's a Cancer, so we got along very well. It was like talking to FluffehDaCat . We had a lot of fun playing chess while listening to Crazy Frog Radio on Pandora.

Then, we went back to the pavilion when people started leaving. I got my trumpet out to check how warm he was since he was sitting in my dad's truck the whole time. He felt warm, but only about just-been-played warm. My little cousin convinced me to get it out, even though I was shy about it. I eventually did and played Seven Nation Army, Crazy Train, and our school fight song. The songs actually started calling the horses up to the pavilion XD.
After they left, my parents, aunt, uncle, and about two other people were there. I was torn after my dad told me to play "Taps" for Memorial Day and my mom told me to play "Tequila". XD. I played "Taps" first and "Tequila" after.
Anyways, I had a fun time. Also, my dad went to install one of those whirly vents on someone's roof this morning and I tagged along. At first, I was sitting in the truck, but I started getting hot, so I got out and the guy that my dad was installing the vent for let me sit in the cool of the garage. Well, he asked me if I wanted to see his....pig. I confusedly said yes and we walked around back. He led me to two fourwheelers and started one for me. So here I am with a guy that barely knows me yet trust me with his machinery. I was kinda reluctant but eventually drove it and I did fine. He let me go as high as 3 out of 5 gears. We rode to his pig pen where he has a six year old, 650 pound pig. I am not kidding! This pig was huge! I didn't think pigs could get that big! You could put a saddle on it!
After handing some stuff to my dad who was on the roof, I actually followed the guy around his 55 acres of land on the fourwheeler! It was so fun!
Anyways, that's my update. Goodbye.