Basketball Game Part 2

Ok,
This is why I wasn't nervous. On Thursday night, my evening was so crowded that I had no time to practice. I couldn't practice during lunch yesterday because of a book club meeting. I was still really uncertain about my songs, so I had an idea: I wanted to ask our band director if I could come in there during Advanced Band (1st period, Study Hall) to practice my five songs. Well, I was kind of scared to ask, but FluffehDaCat encouraged me. When Spunkyhorse14 came in the band hall, I told her my idea. She said I probably couldn't. I was like,"Well, I guess you don't know until you ask." So, I asked him and......he said yes. I played (or tried to the play) every song with the Advanced Band. My middle valve was sticking really bad. At one point, I actually ran back and got my valve oil. However, the practice made me less nervous.
  When we got there that evening for the basketball game, I was taking to the Saxophone player (the one that chased the football player for my earbuds) and at one point, I was like,"I wish I could play Seven Nation Army or Crazy Train with you guys."
   He was like,"You probably could if you just asked."
  Well, being me, I was too scared to ask. So, he asked for me and the band director said that I could play my heart out. I was so excited! I also played Tequila with them between the other two songs. It was so confusing because at one point everyone had to stand up and move their horn in a clockwise motion while playing and then we had to shout,"Tequila!"
   Another thing was after we were done playing our five songs, I spotted my friend, Feathertailcat42 . I ran and said hi to her. She said that my face turned so red while playing the Tempest. And they'd sat on the opposite side of the court. I was facepalming.
  Then finally, between the times we had to play, FLUFFEH, spunky, K2 (Hux) , and I went to the band hall where most of the other band kids were. So, the Tuba player that chased the football player for my earbuds was taking to us for a little bit. Then, he walked away and came back a few minutes later. Ok, I'm not going to reveal the Kidnapper's full name, but for this story, we'll call him Ty. (I know some of you are laughing your heads off right now.) ok, and if I haven't already told you, our band room has a "Dungeon," which is basically a storage room for instruments that aren't being used at the moment.
  So, the tuba player walked up to us and was like,"Hey, I think I just saw Ty take two little kids into the dungeon."
  I literally screamed. I think that more than a few people turned to look at me. I think that one of the "little kids" was K2SO, because his trombone was making a weird, crackling noise when he played into it. I have no clue who the other "little kid" was. It was probably DiAngelo.
  As you can see, the basketball game was pretty interesting for me. The end