Partners in Crime

So, all of you know Mayo, right? Ya know, lab worker? Well, he's an actual human XD. He's a Scorpio (along with me :). Well, he's an alto sax and oboe player and is in my English class. Well, since it's one of the last days of school, we had a free day. We were watching Napoleon Dynamite (that movie is legit), and our teacher needed help organizing some textbooks for summer storage. Well, Mayo, the new tuba player, and I finished that and so I said,"I wonder if these textbooks will fit in the closet?"

   Well, Mayo got the keys and unlocked it, and the new tuba player was like,"I wonder how many dead bodies are in there?" There obviously weren't, but I said,"Hey, I wonder K2-SO will fit in here (the trombone player, a.k.a Hux)."

   "Well, let's see," Mayo said. "K2, come here!" It took K2 a few minutes, but he actually came over. "Get in here," Mayo said, gesturing to the bottom shelf of the wooden closet/cabinet. And to our disbelief, K2 actually crawled in there! Mayo closed the door and locked it. We let K2 stay in there for 5 minutes! We were laughing the whole time. When we opened the door again, K2 actually didn't want out!

   So, that's the story of how Mayo and I became partners in crime.

  Also, they got out the sousaphones for marching season next semester today. To be honest, I could actually curl up and fit in one of the cases. I wanted to try it, but knowing some band members *cough cough* Mayo *cough* I'd end up getting locked in the case and thrown in the dungeon till next concert season XD. 

   So...yeah, that's how my day went.