Jumpscare

So.....we had a sub in Advanced Band today, which means that we did nothing. Well, about ten minutes into this sitting around and doing nothing, Hux's mom walks in with his trombone. I hop up from my seat by Fluffeh and get it from her. I start walking toward the instrument room. Its lights were off and the door was closed. I open the door and while I'm opening it, I see a french horn player--Cam--out of the corner of my eye. I turn around. "What do you want?" I ask him. He smirks at me. Then, I see a baritone player, the only other than Jimmy, walking toward me. He gives me a grin and walks past me into the instrument room. I stare at Cam in confusion. "What is going on?" I ask.

     Suddenly, I feel a hand grip my ankle through my boot. I scream and jump at least a foot in the air. I turn around to see The Princess laying on the floor of the dark instrument room with his phone, laughing, the baritone player giving him a hand up.

  Well, my scream caught the attention of most of the Advanced Band. "What happened!?" Jazz exclaims. The Princess's little sister, a clarinet, stands up in confusion. I start laughing.

  "Everything's fine," I say. I go back to my seat after putting the trombone away, still laughing. Fluffeh was pretty confused. She thought that the Princess was the one who screamed. She had thought that I had knocked him over or something. I wouldn't have enough strength to knock down him, for he is a tree.

    You see, the instrument room locks from the outside, so if you go in there through the Arena entrance, you'll be trapped inside if the door is closed--which it almost always is. Apparently, The Princess didn't want to wait around with the rest of us for the sub to come open the band hall door, so he decided to try to get in through the instrument room. I just had to be the one to walk into the instrument room. What's funny was Cam didn't know anything about The Princess being in there. He was just asking me for gum. The baritone player, however, knew everything about it. XD I am such a socially awkward person.

    Anyways, so that is how I got a jumpscare in band. Revenge will be mine! Mwahahahahahaha!