Part 3

Dad unlocked the door to our house and opened it, allowing him and me in. Once I closed the door and dads shoes were off he stepped onto the step and looked down at me with a smile. 

"Well you made quite the impression today," he said. To say he was proud was an understatement, Miku was the best thing that ever happened to him; no matter what she's always been able to surprise him whether it be her work, her skill or her attitude. The only thing he hated about Miku wasn't Miku herself. . .But her fanboys, he doesn't want boys to break her heart the way he broke others; the last time Miku got her heart broken killed him, pretty sure it killed him more then it killed Miku.            

I let out a small laugh. 

"I know right, I'm so cool," I boasted doing a close eyed smile. He rolled his visible eye and walked away. 

"I'm going to cook supper," he said from the other room, I stepped into the same room and looked at  dad. 

"Oh no your not," I stated crossing my arms. Dad already had his fluffy pink apron on that said daddy's a cook, his chef hat and a utensil in his hand, I looked down and smiled.  

"But Miku," he whined. "I wanna cook, I haven't cooked for you in a long time."  I walked up to him and took the utensil out of his hands causing him to pout under his mask. 

"First off you can't be wearing a mask to cook, second. . . Do you wanna help me cook?" I asked, his eyes brightened and he took his mask off and put it in his pocket. 

"Yea!" He said doing a closed eyed smile, Miku copied him and giggled. All the curtains were closed so no one could see in; after all the two Hatake's have their masks off.  

"Okay, grab 3 pots, two wooden spoons and covers please." I said. she scavenged the fridge, she grabbed four pieces of meat and peas. She then went to the cupboards and grabbed potatoes and carrots along with broth. She then cooked the meat and steamed the veggies.  I looked at dad, he was smiling adding the spices to a big pot. I grabbed the steamed veggies and put them in. "Can you cut the meat?" I asked. He nodded and started cutting the meat, I stirred the pot with broth and steamed veggies, when he was done he put them into the pot I was stirring. 

"How long until they're ready?" He asked, I smiled. 

"About 10 minutes," I said turning it up. 

*10 mins later* 

We were at the table eating the stew, I also made some rice with it.  We started eating, I looked at dad and he had a massive blush on his face and was swaying back and forth. I laughed a little bit. I took a bite and my eyes sparkled. 

"Miku, you're such a good cook." Dad said. 

"You helped too," I said smiling. Dad always acts this way with me and ONLY me. I love him so much.   "But damn this is good." I said, we both ate fastly. 

"Seconds!" We both yelled as we ran back to the kitchen. I looked to my dad who was filling his plate up with food and smiled and laughed. He smiled too. 

'Dad, I don't know where I'd be without you.' I thought.