Part 36

*Third person pov* 

Miku looked like she was in absolute comfort, her legs were sprawled out, a couple strands of her hair framed her face, her eyes were shut and she looked super peaceful. 

"SQUAK! GET UP YOU IDIOT!" Something yelled smashing through her window, she peeked her eye open and store at the object at her. It was a bird, she blinked once. It blinked once, she blinked twice, it blinked twice. 

"What do you want?" She asked glancing at it, she grabbed her ninja head band and put it on her head, one half covering her eye. 

"Come outside," it squaked, she nodded and got up. The bird flew away, quickly getting dressed she casually grabbed her book and walked to the door.  Opening the door she leaned against the frame and flipped a page in her book. 

"Hmm?" She asked.  Standing in front of her were 3 root anbu, they were all wearing masks. One was a girl and the other two were boys. The stare at the girl ahead, she was young and not only that. . .Beautiful, even with her mask on. the three anbu were the best in the root.

"We are here to get someone named Miku," the root anbu girl said smirking. 

"That's me," Miku said, she book marked her page and put the book in her pouch. 

"You're pretty young," the boy said, under his mask he was blushing.  Miku shrugged. 

"Not to mention cocky," the girl smirked.  Miku glanced at her lazily. 

"I'll be the-" Miku began to say. 

"Miku, who's at the door?" Someone said, all the anbu looked behind her. There was a shirtless Kakashi with a mask, he was wearing sweats and his abs were perfection. 

"The hokage sent them, it's nothing to worry about." Miku said still looking at the anbu. The girl was blushing majorly under her mask. 

"New recruits?" Kakashi asked while coming up to them, he leaned sexily against the door. The girl just about fainted. 

"Potential," Miku said, she kissed her dad on the cheek and walked out of the door.  "Bye, love you." She said. 

"Love you too," Kakashi smiled under his mask, Miku walked away and Kakashi closed the door. 

"How do you know him?" The girl anbu said trying not to strangle the kid.  

"Hmm? I've known him forever." Miku replied reading her book once more.  She flipped the page. 

"What is he to you?" She asked through gritted teeth. 

"Someone I love," she replied casually. She was about to explode.

"Hmm, now that I think of it. Wasn't that Kakashi? The famous copy cat ninja?" One of the boy anbu said speaking up. 

"Mhm," Miku replied, she flipped another page and began to read. 

"What are you reading?" The other anbu finally spoke up.

"A book," Miku replied. 

"Listen twerp! He's mine so back off! I'm gonna Fuck him so hard and suck his **** and he's gonna **** me.  His abs will be traced with my tongue." She growled 'sexily', Miku glanced at her. The anbu girls eyes were glazed over and she was daydreaming about him and how she was gonna rape him.

"He's not gonna like someone like you," Miku said casually, kinda disgusted. 

"Ewww, Mila I didn't know you thought like that."  The anbu boy who only talked once said.

"Yeah, why won't you do that to me?" The other anbu pouted. 

"As if, he's mine." She said. "And I won't let anyone get in my way." She said glancing at Miku. Miku continued walking, she walked up the stairs and they were at the root. There she went inside and went to a training area with the other 3 anbu.  There Danzo was standing. 

"Danzo-sama," the three root bowed. Miku looked around, there all around in the stands were thousands of Anbu both root and not.  Danzo nodded at the three. 

"Yo," Miku waved, the three root glared. 

"I have chosen the three anbu to fight this girl to the death!" His voice boomed around the arena, Miku put her book away. 

"Mila Hirika, Tio Hiruzu and Dachi tiro. The three strongest anbu in the root!" He said. The three root anbu looked at him and nodded. 

"YESS! I GET TO KILL THE BITCH WHO HAS MY BELOVEDS HEART!" Mila screamed crazily, she whipped her mask off.  Danzo and the two other roots disappeared. 

"GO CAPTAIN!" They heard someone cheer, there in the stands were Frog, Cat, Fox and Bear.  They were the Hokage's body guards today, so he brought them. 

"Captain?" Everyone whispered, Miku smirked and took this confusion as a chance. 

"Don't you know who I am?" She asked, her voice booming around the arena.  "Oh that's right, my pictures not in the bingo book." She said so everyone could hear.  "Have any of you heard of the 'silver assassin?'" Everyone whispered, she heard a few yeahs, and why. "Well, you're looking at her."  She ended. 

"LIAR!" Mila yelled. "I'M THE SILVER ASSASSIN!" She screamed, Mila told everyone she was the silver assassin so that she could have a better name for herself.  The hokage's eyes widen. 

"Oh, your the one I heard about stealing my name?" Miku asked, everyone could hear her.  "I guess, I can't let you live."  The hokage stood up. 

"Miku Hatake is the real silver assassin!" He yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. "Just to clear the confusion." He added, he then sat back down. Mila was fuming. 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She screamed, Miku smirked. 

"Let the games begin," she whispered.