Part 27

The two boys lead us to their home, aka castle and invited us to stay the night. Which I may add we accepted, we had just been called down the the throne room and me and my team walked down the hall.  We opened the door and came sight to sight with the king and queen; I bowed in respect.  There beside them were their two sons.

"Raise," he said, we did as told. "Thank you for bringing our sons back, I am in great debt." 

"We just did our mission, you don't owe us anything."  I stated. 

"Oh surely there must be something you desire? Riches? Fame?" He asked. I shook my head, my eyes widen in realization. 

"How about we form an alliance?" I asked. 

"Hmm?" The king said, his interest peaked.

"An alliance sir, you help us in our dire times of need and we'll help you. We won't attack each another and resources can be shared." I stated. 

"An alliance? I accept, but on one condition. . .You have to marry my youngest Alois." The king said, my eyes widen. 

'Oh hell no.' I thought. 

"I must politely decline, I am only 12." I said. "He's 15." 

"It's either you, or no deal." He said sternly.

"May I request a little time to think this through?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Dismissed." He said, and with that we walked out. Without a word I ran back to my room and quickly summoned the Hokage via a special jutsu I created. 

*Third person pov, with Hokage* 

"That is why-" The hokage was saying. The genins had just finished their exams. "RINNGGG" The hokage answered, up came a hologram with Miku. But she had her mask on. "Miku what's wrong?"  The hokage asked. 

"You damned old man!" Miku snapped, everyone gasped. 

"Don't talk to the hokage like that you brat!" One jonin yelled. Miku glared at him. 

"You sent me on a mission where I just had to take my mask off!" She said sternly. 

"You did what?!" Kakashi yelled. The hokage put his hands up in a gesture to calm everyone down, the genin look at the girl curiously. 

"Now because of that! One of the friken prince's I was escorting friken fell in love with me! AND NOW THEIR FATHER WANTS ME TO MARRY HIM!" I yelled. 

"What?" The hokage asked. "You can just say no." 

"You know how kings are, they're greedy. Surely this one won't let me leave--none the less alive." Miku said running a hand through her hair.  "Old man, send the prettiest girl you know, her age has to be 15."

"Why?" Hokage asked. 

"So that stupid princey will fall in love with her and not me, that way we can also create an alliance." Miku stated. Suddenly a knock was heard and the door opened.  "Who're you?" Miku asked the people as she looked at them.

"We came here to inform you that if you try to leave your comrades will be executed." With that he left. Miku looked back at the hokage who looked beyond mad.

"I only have one day to make the choice!" Miku said. The hokage sighed. 

"We can't take away another ones freedom." The hokage said.

"Wait a second, are you wearing a mask?" The guard said coming back in. He looked right at Miku. "You ARE!" He yelled, he came at Miku with force. She held out her hand and stopped him in his tracks. 

"What are we going to do?" I asked sadly. 

"Let me talk to the-" The hokage said. Suddenly the king came into her room. 

"What are you doing?" He asked sternly. 

"I'm talking to the Hokage your highness," Miku answered. 

"Oh, well invite him to the wedding." The king said. 

"W-what?" Miku asked.  "I didn't say yes." 

"Well, I just made that decision for you." He said, without a second thought Miku went up to him; all the genin, jonin and chunin watching her and she slapped the king. 

"You can't just make decisions for me you filthy pig," she snarled. 

"GUA-" He started to yell.  Miku put her hand over his mouth. 

"You kill my team, I kill you, your wife, your sons and you village without any hesitation."  Miku said. 

"You wouldn't do that," he glared. 

"Oh, but I would." Miku challenged.  She walked up to the king. 

"If I were him I'd back down," Kakashi said watching the scene unfold. 

"Why?" Naruto asked. 

"Well, when Miku gets angry. . .Lets just say she's not known as the silver assassin for nothing." He replied. 

"I'm not known as the silver assassin for nothing." Miku stated. 

"Y-You're-" He stuttered. 

"Yes, now I suggest that you sign the alliance sheet and call of the wedding before I kill you and everyone here." Miku said. 

"Wouldn't you be exiled in the Leaf Village?" The king asked. 

"No, as the captain of the anbu I have to do what ever means necessary to complete my mission." Miku responded.  The king had beads of sweat dripping down his face. 

"Fine," he agreed. 

"Good, now out of my room." Miku stated, he walked out as she turned back to the Hokage.  "Old man, you're lucky I have a scary ass side to me." She stated as she hung up. 

"Yes we are, yes we are indeed." The hokage said as the screen went blank.