Part 4

"Ku. . . Ke up. . .Miku. . .Wake up," I heard someone say, I assumed it was my dad. I opened my eye and groaned, he was all ready. Mask and all. I flipped over and put my arm over my forhead. 

"How late are we?" I asked. 

"Ehm, 4 hours late." Dad said sheepishly. I sighed and whipped my blanket off of me. 

"Out please," I said, dad nodded and went out of my room. I changed out of my pjs which consisted of a tank top and silk pants. I was in my everyday wear now, short black shorts, knee high purple boots, a hoodie and a shirt underneath. I put on my headphones and put my mask on me.  I walked out of my room and to the kitchen, I quickly ate an apple and we left. 

*Timeskip* 

"You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yelled. 

"Sorry, we got late on the path of life." Dad lazily said, I nodded in agreement. 

"Liar!" They said in sync. 

"Okay, todays mission is to catch lost pet 'Tora'" Dad said, I sweat dropped. Great.

*Time skip* 

"Sakura point A" 

"Sasuke point B"

". . ." 

"Naruto?" Dad asked. 

"Naruto! Point D!" Naruto said. 

". . ." 

"You're slow Naruto. Miku?" Dad asked. 

"Miku, eating dangos."  I replied. 

"Where are you?" Dad asked. 

"I told you, eating dango's" I replied as I ate another one. 

"The target has moved!" Dad stated. I could hear some shuffling. 

"Sasuke, ready." 

"Same," Sakura said. 

"Mhm," Naruto agreed. 

"Yep," I added. 

"Okay. . . . . . Now!" Dad said, we all jumped out. Naruto was hanging the cat upside down while it clawed him. I walked up to the cat, it scratched me and drew blood. I glared at the cat murderously. I saw how scared it was, I put my hand back out and it licked the blood and came into my arms. 

"Can't we get a better mission then this?" Naruto yelled. I screamed and chucked my earpiece off bonking Sakura on the head. 

"Naruto! My ears! Shut up!!" I yelled punching him hard enough he flew back into a tree. 

"Miku," Sakura glared. 

"What?" I asked innocently. 

"You hit me in the head with your earpiece!" Sakura yelled with fire coming out of her eyes and her hand balled into a fist. 

"Oops, sorry," I said walking off. She continued to fume. 

*Time skip* 

We were in the hokage's office. 

"Okay for the next mission you can baby sit some kids, collect potatoes-" The hokage started. 

"No, no no!" Naruto yelled doing an X. "I want a real mission not these childish missions!"  Dad hit Naruto causing him to go onto the ground.

"How dare you, you are just genin." Some dude yelled. 

"Naruto, let me explain. . ." The hokage said, I zoned out. 

"Listen!" I heard the Hokage boomed, I looked at him. 

"Listen you act like my grandpa, I'm not a child anymore!" Naruto said childishly pouting and turning around. 

"I agree with Naruto," I spoke up casually standing. Everyone's eyes turned towards me.  "You put me on a team to make friends and degraded my rank a lot.  You and I both know I'm more then capable to do SS ranked missions and yet your giving me D ranked missions. I suggest you give us a better rank mission or. . ." I smiled creepily. "I might just go insane."  The hokage sighed. 

"So Naruto wants a better mission and Miku agrees, fine I'll give you a C rank mission. You are to guard this person to his homeland." The Hokage said. 

"Who, who? Is it a fuedal lord? A princess?" Naruto asked. 

"Don't get impatient, send the client in." The hokage said. In came a drunk person. 

"You the short one with the stupid face, do you expect me to believe your a ninja?" He said. 

"HAHA, who's the short one with the stupid face?" Naruto asked. We all lined up, Sasuke being the tallest, Sakura, Naruto and me. We were the same height.  "Don't talk about Miku-chan like that!" We all looked at him. 

"I was talking about you," he said. Naruto fumed. 

"I'll kill you!" Naruto yelled, dad held him back. 

"Naruto you can't kill the client." Dad said. 

"And you with the silver hair, you expect me to believe someone as weak and scrawny as you is strong? Please, I know pigs who're stronger." He said. The Hokage gulped. 

"Someone hold me back before I kill him," I said. I launched at him dad grabbed me and was struggling the Hokage was holding me back also. They were both struggling. 

"Let me at him! Let me at him! You gonna die asshole!" I yelled, i was able to grab his neck and was choking him. The other guy with the scar on his face was trying to pry my hands off his neck, the hokage and dad were pulling me back. I stopped struggling. 

"You good?" Dad asked, I nodded and they put me down slowly and cautiously. I turned around to walk back to my team and they let out a breath in relief. With lightening speed I turned around and punched Tazuna. He broke through the door and 6 walls. 

"Don't insult me you insolate brat!" I yelled. I then flipped my hair over my shoulder and began walking to the door.  "I'll meet you at the gates." I walked out. 

Who do you ship her with? Comment!!