Part 25

BTW I'm rude and I'm not going to tell you what her face looks like.

Atsushi, Alois, bear and them were walking behind me; they honestly had no clue where they were going. We're going to the starry lands way up North; it's about a week walk to get there, and if we were running about 4-5 days. I glanced back at the rest of the team, we've been walking for 5 hours straight, the princes let alone the other Anbu were tired. I stopped in the middle of my tracks, we were in a forest full of tree's. 

"We'll rest here for the night," I said. 

"What? I can keep going," the anbu said. I glanced back at them. 

"The princes need their rest, and don't think I don't see the fatigue in all of you." I started off.  "Frog, bear set up the tents. Fox, cat go collect some fire wood. Atsushi and Alois just make yourselves comfy." I stated. 

"What are you going to do captain?" Frog asked. 

"I'll go get some food," I murmured, with out hesitation I left in a flash. When I stopped I saw a wild cow and deer. Before they noticed me they were dead, well the cow was. I gutted it and cleaned it all right there, I sensed a nearby stream so I went there to collect some water and wash my hands. Standing up I walked back to the camp, there were all the boys around a fire talking.  I stepped in and Fox took notice to me. 

"Where's the food?" Fox asked. 

"Not cooked yet," I said. I grabbed one of my scrolls and summoned a pot and pan, over the pan I started cooking the meat. Once the meat was done I cooked the rice and poured it into bowls.  I handed them out. 

"You know captain," Cat started off.  I raised an eyebrow.  "The mission requires your mask to be off."

"Well, are we in their town yet?" I asked, they said nothing. "Exactly."  I grabbed my food and hopped off onto a tree and ate my food while looking at the moonlight. 'Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura. Please survive.' I thought, to say I was worried was an understatement. I was terrified, not for me. . .But for them.

"Jeez Miku! Why are you so snappy?" Frog asked, I looked down at them. Jumping off the tree I landed beside him.

"Huh?" I asked. 

"Why are you so snappy? You're never like this." Frog said once again. 

"Oh," I muttered.  "Oops."

"She's probably worried about her dads genin team." Cat spoke up. He looked directly at me. "It seems you guys have formed a bond."  Fox stood up.

"In which an Anbu, isn't allowed to form." Fox sneered, I didn't say anything.  I pulled out my book and sat down near the fire. 

"As an Anbu you aren't supposed to show emotions, you're known as the silver assassin; one who never shows emotion-" Cat said.

"To enemies," I added coolly.   

"You know what? From now on we're rivals! I will beat you at anything, anytime, anywhere. Get ready to loose to me Miku." Cat said. I peaked an eye up from my book after 15 seconds. 

"Sorry, did you say something?" I asked uninterested yet coolly. I saw Cat anime fall, the rest had stars in their eyes. 

"S-so cool." I heard Atsushi say. 'This is going to be a long trip.' I thought.