Part 40

Okay I'm going to skip the chunin exams. . .Like the battles. Here's her part. 

A loud explosion caught me off guard, looking to where to source was it was Lord Hokage. My eyes widen, I was about to go help him when I saw a kunai launched for Sakura, I blocked it and glared at the ninja. Suddenly something sharp hit my neck and the last thing I saw was Sakura calling out  my name as I fell. . . 

I opened my eyes, the light was blinding. I squinted and grunted, getting up I looked around. A hospital? I got up and began to walk around. 

"Lets go!" I heard a voice say. 'Sasuke?' I thought. 

"Alright!" I heard another one say. 'Naruto?' They walked out of the room, not noticing me. Sakura ran after them and stopped when she saw me. 

"Miku you have to help!" She screamed, "come!" We ran up the stairs, me confused as fuck. Sakura slammed open the door. There was Naruto and Sasuke aiming to kill each other, I was wide eyed.  Everything went slow motion, Sakura ran in between them and I tried to help but fell on the floor due to being weak.

"SAKURAA!" I shrieked.  Dad showed up just in time and I passed out once more.  Later that day Naruto left and I was walking around town until I heard a commotion. 

"Where is he?" I heard someone say. I jumped out of the bushes. 

"MIKU!" Asuma screamed in relief. 

"What happened?" I asked looking at the two stranger-wait Akatsuki. I looked in front, there was dad. 

"Miku, leave they are way to strong for you." Dad said. I tch'd. 

"Who do you think I am? It's my job to protect people, and I'm pretty sure I'm strong.  . . Well you know my rank and everything." I glared. 

"Just leave, I order you." Dad said, my eyes widen, he never orders me. 

"Fine, but I'm getting some dango. . . And you aren't getting any." I mumbled.

At the dango shop I smiled and happily ate my dango, I was about to leabe when suddenly everything went dark. 

'seriously. . .Again?' I thought.