Part 7

"Tazuna, why did you lie to us?" Dad asked. 

"Because our homeland is poor, even the feudal lords have no money. " He replied.

"This is beyond the scope of our mission w-" dad started to say. 

"Hey wasn't this part ruled by Gato?" I asked curiously. Tazuna nodded. 

"He's after my life, he'll do anything to keep the bridge from being built," Tazuna stated. 

"I hate that runt," I murmured. 

"If you don't help me-" I zoned out, I knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to try to guilt trip us. 

"Well, I guess it can't be helped," dad said I sighed and nodded. 

We exited the boat and started walking. 

"There," Naruto yelled, I sensed something too. I closed my eyes and focused everything around me became a blur. 

"Get down!" I heard dad yell, I opened my eyes and saw a huge sword hurling at me. I lifted my hand up and caught the sword.

"Are you trying to cut my head off?" I asked looking directly at the tree Zabuza was on. 

"Impressive, very impressive. To have stopped my sword with minimal effort you must be strong." He said. I nodded, he came over in an instant and kicked me back into the forest. 

"Miku!" I herd my team mates yell.

"Hello," I heard a soft voice say. 

"Oh god, I knew it. I'm going crazy," I muttered. 

"You're not going crazy." the voice said. I looked over and saw a beautiful boy.  "I'm Haku."