Part 26

The whole trip, well let's just say it went something like this. 

*flashback* 

Cat, frog and Bear were walking behind the 2 prince's, fox and Miku were at the front leading the way; it was a calm day and nobody noticed anything. Suddenly Miku stopped. 

"50 enemies coming this way," she stated. "Judged on their chakra they're jonin level." 

'I'll take out more then Miku.' Cat thought.

"Fox and bear, protect the two prince's." Miku instructed.  The wind blew and we all stood still. 

"Well, well, well, look what we have here boys." A man with a black mask said as he swung his sword onto his back.  "Two princey's, a little girl and some boys. This will be easy." They all chuckled.

"Almost as easy as it is to chop your head off," Miku stated turning around. Some guys whistled, for her age she was. . .Well gorgeous; all though they couldn't see her without her mask on what they saw they liked. Her perfect C cup boobs, her long beautiful hair, her ass was big. They wanted her. . . In more ways then one. 

"Why don't we make this easy boys and get ourselfs a treat." The man who they assumed was the leader spoke. "Kill everyone except the gi-" He started to say, but his head was cut off by Miku. Cat and Miku charged.

"I killed 29!" Cat boasted.  "What about you Miku?" He asked boastingly. 

"31," she stated. 

"WHAT?! Didn't you say there was only 50?" Cat asked. 

"I was estimating," she said. "let's go." 

*Flashback end, another flashback* 

"Miku, I bet you I can catch more fish then you." Cat said. 

(After 8 minutes) 

"Miku I caught 5!" He stated.  She held up her fish, there was 7. He growled. 

*Flashback end* 

All he wanted was to compete with me, I sighed. I looked and saw that we were nearing the gates. Pulling my mask down I shoved it in my bag. We walked through the gates and the guards bowed at us; not once taking their eyes off of me. 

"THE PRINCE'S ARE BACK!" Everyone yelled as they came to greet them, once they saw our group well lets just say we had a lot of fangirls//boys. I mean the boys have the looks and so do I, I'm surprised they didn- Never mind. Everyone just caught glimpse of my face and fainted. 

"Ugh, boys." I muttered. Atsushi looked at me and smirked, same with Alois.