Part 8

"Miku," I said, he put his hand out and helped me up. "Thanks." I said as I dusted myself off.   "I'm just gonna go back to my tea-" I started to say, all of a sudden I felt something. Rather someone grab my hand.  

"I can't allow you to do that." Haku said. 

"Wha-why?" I asked ripping my hand out of his grip. 

"B-Because," Haku said. "I love you."  My eyes widen. 

'WHATT???!!!!!!' I thought. 

*Haku's pov* 

I internally face palmed, that was the most stupid thing to say. I admit she is pretty even with that mask of hers on. But I can't allow her to go and kill Zabuza, kit'll mess everything up. 

'I'm so stupid' I thought. I just said the first thing that came to mind. 

"How can you love me if you just met me?" She asked questionably.  'Oh well, I'll keep it up' I thought.  I blushed. 

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked. 

"Uhm, I don't know," she murmured. She looked up at the sun, it hit her face perfectly. My heart started beating fastly. 

"W-well, I fell in love with you as soon as I saw you. Do you feel the connection?" I asked walking up to her and placing her hand over my heart. 

"No, and you don't even know me. You're basically implying you fell in love with my looks." She stated, I sweat dropped.  I heard a crash. 

"I have to go," I said, I turned to leave but before I did I took off a little bit of her mask and kissed her on her cheek. She was bright red and so was I.