Part 5

Me, dad and Tazuna the bridge builder were walking to the gates. Dad was in the middle, I was on his left and Tazuna on his right, I was full on glaring at that bastard. Like who do you think you are? I let out a little growl showing him I hated him. He flinched and started sweating, I smirked in victory and walked up ahead. 

"I'll meet you two at the gates," I stated, they nodded. I ran to the gates and there I saw Sakura clinging onto Sasuke, Naruto pouting and Sasuke glaring. I sweat dropped. 

"Hey!" I said gaining all attention. 

"Hey Miku-Chan!" Naruto waved, Sakura glared and Sasuke grunted. I walked up to Sasuke and ripped Sakura off of him. She glared at me. 

"Hey Miku! What was that fo-" She began to yell. 

"I dislike fangirls," I said. "Stop acting like one and act like a ninja." I stated. She glared. "I am a ninja! I bet you're weak and pathetic and ugly too." I rolled my eyes. 

"Girl do you wanna get roasted?" I asked. 

"What the hell is roasted?" Sakura asked. "Wow and you say your smart." I said raising an eyebrow. 

"Sure roast me! I can take anything from a little bitch like you," she laughed. Naruto and Sasuke were just in the background watching this all play out. I smirked underneath my mask and flipped my hair. I began to circle her. 

"Sakura, my dear, dear Sakura," I began, I walked around her and she looked at me expectantly. "The only thing wider then the gap between your eyes is the distance between a toothbrush and your teeth." Her eyes widen and she was about to say something. "Shush, shush, shush." I said covering her mouth with my finger. "I'm not done yet. Sakura you're the type of girl who looks like she goes to movies and gives hand jobs for free." Her eyes grew wide. "I bet you're so weak you can't break a blade of grass," I said as I booped her on the nose. 

"Why you-" She began to yell.  "I'm a lady, you're not."  I snorted.

"The most feminine thing about you is the size of your penis," I said seriously. She glared.  Sasuke looked like he was about to die of laughter while Naruto was already on the floor laughing his ass off. 

"Hey every-did I miss something?" Dad asked. 

"Oh nothing," I said smiling. Dad shrugged it off. "Lets go."

"Yahoo! I'm officially a traveler now!" Naruto yelled as soon as he took a step out of the village. 

"Why're you so excited Naruto?" Sakura asked. 

"This is my first time being out of the village believe it!" Naruto yelled.  From there on I ignored everyone. 

*Timeskip* 

Two chunin rogue ninja 'killed' dad, I sighed and sat down at a nearby tree. 

'I need to see who they're after' I thought. I watched as the genin fought and how dad saved them at the end. 

"Sorry Naruto, I didn't think you'd freeze up like that. Goodjob Sakura, Sasuke." Dad praised. 

"Oi, are you hurt. . . ? Scaredy cat" Sasuke asked. 

"Sasuke!" Naruto growled. I sweat dropped. 

'Cocky butthead.' I thought. 

"Naruto don't move, those ninja's claws had poison in them." Dad stated, I watched as Naruto freaked out and how they were about to leave. 

"Hey where's Miku?" Naruto asked. 

"Right here." I stated getting up and walking over to them. 

"Why didn't you help us?" Sakura asked. 

"Hn," Sasuke asked looking slightly interested. 

"Bro, you said I was weak. So I thought since I'm so 'weak' why not let the 'Oh so strong' Sakura take the lead." I said sarcastically.