Chapter 32

The next week Miku was locked in her room, she didn't know her dad was alive because she ignored everyone who came in or tried to talk to her. Her eyes were dull and her face was stained with tears, her mask was off and her hair was greasy.  For the past week she had been in the same position crying, she hasn't eaten or moved at all. The first 3 nights Miku was screaming and crying and punching her bed, the fourth-seventh she was sitting in her bed her back against the border, her legs under the cover, head down, fists clenched against the blanket crying. The hokage decided to call off the mission she was supposed to do. A knock came at the door and then a rattling, Miku didn't move. 

"Miku, I made breakfast for you." Asuma said, but Miku couldn't hear him. She was in her own world full of pain and sorrow. Asuma sighed and left placing the plate down on the floor.  "I'm leaving it outside your door in case you get hungry."

Asuma was at the hospital visiting Kakashi, inside the room was Kurenai and Gai. Kakashi could hear everything they said, but his body wouldn't respond. 

"How's she doing?" Kurenai asked. 

"Terrible, she hasn't eaten, moved or anything in the last week." Asuma replied sadly. 

"Didn't you tell her, her dad was alive?" Kurenai asked. 

"I did, but I don't think she processed it." Asuma replied. 

"What do you mean?" Gai asked. 

"Well the first 3 nights I was there all I could hear was screaming, crying and the sound of her punching her bed and screaming for her dad, the 4th night was nothing. Nothing at all, when I went to open the door to see if she was okay it was locked. So I transported in there. Honestly she looked dead." He said.

"Dead?" Kurenai gasped.

"She's still alive but the state she's in is like she's dead. Her face is stained with tears, her lips are cracked her eyes are dull and she just stares at her hands all day and night." Asuma replied sadly. 

'My little girl.' Kakashi thought. 'MOVE!' He thought. 'MOVE YOU STUPID BODY!' MY BABY NEEDS ME!!' He screamed inside his head, he grunted and tried moving. But his body wouldn't work. 'Please, I can't lose her too.' He thought crying. Suddenly the door burst open, in came Naruto. 

"ASUMA SENSEI! MIKU CAME OUT!" He yelled worridly. 

"Really? That's good." He sighed smiling. 

"No, no, no it's not." Naruto yelled. flailing his arms. 

"Huh?" The sensei's asked. 

"She's trying to jump off the hokage monument!!" He screamed.  "I don't know how much longer we can hold her back!!!!" Naruto yelled. "Come on!" He yelled, the sensei's all ran out, leaving Kakashi's mind to weep. 

"DOCTOR!" The nurse yelled. "LOOK!" 

Neji, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Choji were trying to hold Miku back, Neji was pulling her arm, Sasuke her other arm. Choji her waist and Shikamaru using his shadown possession.  Yet she continued to move taking one step at a time. She was a couple meters from her goal. 

"Miku! STOP!" Sakura screamed.

"MIKU!" Shikamaru screamed, everyone trying to get through to her. 

"Miku! What would your mother say?! She would call you weak and tell you to be strong! So stay strong!" Asuma yelled running up to her and pushing on her shoulders to make her stop. He was being dragged as Miku continued. 

"She's dead, they all are." She whispered. 

"MIKU!" Asuma screamed desperately.  "PLEASE LISTEN!!"  Miku stopped, and they all sighed, she then broke out of everyone's holds and pushed them back.  She turned around her back facing the edge of the cliff, and leaned back. 

"MIKU!" Everyone screamed, the wind whipped her hair and she closed her eyes. She breathed out a little scared but happy. She'll see her mother again. Suddenly something latched onto her hand. Her eyes snatched open, she looked up glaring. But her eyes soften when she saw who it was. There above her was her dad, he was holding onto the cliff with one hand and the other holding onto her.

"Dad." she whispered. 

"Miku, hang in there." He groaned. His hands were slipping. 

"I'm dead aren't I," she smiled. 

"No your not! I was alive the whole time, just in the hospital"  He said, one finger slipped off. 

"Let go." Miku said. 

"What?" Kakashi breathed. 

"Save yourself." She said. "I'll be fine." 

"NO!" He screamed. The rocks crumbled and they fell. Kakashi grabbed onto Miku and pulled her to his chest to try and save her. She did hand signs and poof they were in her room. They bounced on the bed and fell off with a thud.  SHe snuggled into him more and held in her cries.  "Miku?" He asked, she full on started wailing.

"DAD!" She cried.  "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorryyyy!" She screamed crying.  He just held her tighter.