Chapter 1

Chapter 1

*Jackie's P.O.V*

Today, I decided to walk home a different way. I just needed time to think and escape. School was a living hell, as normal. Everyone bullies me and it hurts. People say "Oh look! There goes that freak! Whats her name?" They don't even know. Well I'm Jackie, always the same old outcast, no matter which school I go to. This is my 5th high school in the past three years.... I guess I'm not the luckiest Foster kid ever. I can't seem to be wanted by anyone, but I mean, I don't take it personally. No one has ever loved me.

On my way home, I just begged myself not to run into this guy I used to date. His name is Mike.

We used to have a perfect relationship. That is until one day, when I didn't do something that I prefer not talking about, he just went off on me. I passed out from him hitting me so hard and woke up at a late hour. I had to lie to my foster parents about where I was. It really effected me. He beat me so much that every time I hear any little noise, I'm terrified. That wasn't the only time though. Even after we broke up, he didn't want to except it. Every time I saw him he just hurt me in some way, mentally or physically.

It was starting to get dark. But I didn't care. My foster parents wouldn't care where I was either. They never cared, nor ever will. My foster mom was always at work or with her friends and my foster dad would be at the bar all time. And trust me, he is NOT a happy drunk. So I just try to stay out of his way. Ever since I moved in with him last year, he always takes his anger out on me, but surprisingly he has never hit me. He does threaten to though... he Just yells and mentally hurts me.

But all these bad memories always flood my head with bad thoughts so I usually go to the beach to clear my head.

Thankfully, I live a block or two away from the coast, so I guess that helps. I finally arrived there and sat on the loading deck area. I watch ships just sail off into the distance. Boy, I wish I could do that, just get away from here... Too many painful memories. I closed my eyes and listened to the sounds of the waves for a long time,until I looked down at my phone saw what time it is. Crap! I was supposed to be home by now! I grabbed my backpack, stood up and ran into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said.

"It's ok babe" said Mike.

Oh hell

"Don't call me that."

I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist with a tight grip.

"Where are you going? Stay here with me, it's sooo romantic." he chuckles and pulls me into his arms.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Why? I'm the closest thing you will ever have to love!"

That got me mad. He kept pulling me closer. He was hurting me and then he leaned in to kiss me. I got one of my hands free and socked him in the face. He let go. It didn't really affect him, it just got him angry.

"You will regret that." he smirked.

He then struck me across the face which made me fall to the ground. I was clutching my face crying when he decided to kick me in the side, excruciatingly hard. I screamed in pain and saw him walk away. I then stood up weakly and shouted, "You are a heartless monster!"

He turned back around and looked at me with anger in his eyes. I then decided to run for it because I was too afraid to see what he would do. I ran until I found a small boat and I hopped into it. I untied it from the doc and slowly started to sail away. I saw Mike running towards me, as if he were going to jump for it but he just shouted, "What ever it takes, I will find you, and you will be sorry!"

Did he truly mean that?

----------------------------------------
Thanks for reading Chapter 1! I'm thinking of a story line in my head but if you have ideas or something you want to read, let me know :) updates soon don't worry ;) and trust me, I'm not one of those annoying people who write like 10 chapters and then just stop for the rest of time haha make sure to comment and vote if you like it so far and Pan will be here soon