Chapter 32

Chapter 32

*Peter's POV*

I saw Rumple and Belle take Jackie off to their house. Ugh, I have to get used to that now...

Many strangers kept hugging me and welcoming me back. I would just thank them, hoping they wouldn't bring up a long conversation, possibly revealing my true identity.

I saw Felix and walked over to him.

"What are you planning Pan?"

"To take back magic..."

He looked at me confused.

"You will see soon... very soon...."

He and I both smirked. I saw Emma and Regina walking towards us.

"Can we have a moment?" Emma asked. Felix just stared her down and walked away.

"How are you feeling Henry?" asked Regina.

"Good, but tired." I replied.

"Ok buddy, lets get you home." Emma put her arm around me.

"Wait, I want to go with my other mom." I pointed at Regina.

"Oh," Emma looked hurt, "Ok... well call me tomorrow."

"I will, don't worry." I said, trying the best that I could to sound like Henry.

Regina tucked me into my little bed. Ew this felt weird. She kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight my hero."

"Goodnight mom."

She turned off the light. I waited a long time until it was really late at night. I snuck out of the house and went looking for Jackie. I found Rumple's house. I threw pebbles at a window and I saw someone open it. I saw Jackie look down at me and then she closed it. Ouch, that hurt. I started to walk away when I heard a front door open. I turned and saw her running at me.

She gave me a really big hug.

"Oh Peter! I miss you! I'm sorry about our stupid argument we had earlier. I was-"

"Shhhh" I said. "its ok."
I brushed some of her loose hairs, behind her ear. I know this sounds pathetic but I stood on my toes, leaning in to kiss her, and she leaned down too. Right before we were about to kiss, she stopped.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can kiss you right now, not with you in there." she poked my stomach, "When will you be back in your real body?"

"Don't worry, it will be sooner than you think."

"I think I better get going back inside before my parents notice I'm gone."

"Sleep well my love, see you tomorrow."

"Bye Peter."

She held my hand, let go, then ran off. its hard seeing her run away from me. I just want to hold her so badly. I need to cast this curse soon, so that I could be with her.

*Jackie's POV*

I woke up and walked down the stairs, finding Belle and Rumple sitting at the table, drinking coffee.

"Good morning." I said, still half asleep.

"Oh, hi darling." Rumple stood up and kissed my head.

"Are you hungry?" asked my mom.

"Yes, a little." I mean, I was craving something other than what we had on that ship for a couple of months.

"I think we should go to Granny's." said Rumple.