Chapter 5

Chapter 5

*Peter's POV*

Since I was invisible, i slipped into the corner of the room. Hook was looking at her, probably thinking of questions to ask.

"What is your name?" he asked.

FINALLY! I get to know her name. But I noticed she wasn't answering.

"Not wanting to talk, huh?" I wanted to tell her that it would be better to just answer him.

She just looked away, she's strong, but that wasn't a smart choice. Everyone on Neverland knows how to make people talk.

"That's not how it works,love."

A crew member held a dagger up to her throat. That would make anyone talk.

"Will you talk now?"

She nodded.

"My name is Jackie." she said hopelessly. What a beautiful name... I liked it a lot.

"Last name?"

"I don't have one."

The crew member backed off. That made me feel a tiny bit better. But I was still ready to jump in.

"Why are you here?"

She smirked... She kinda looked like me.

"Because you brought me here against my will." She laughed at herself. She has some fire in her. I liked that.But I knew Hook wouldn't.

"Oh , I see you have a sense of humor, so do I"

He cut her across the face on her left side. I almost gave away my position by yelling. She started screaming in pain and crying. I can't even explain how I felt.

"Why are you doing this to me?!?" She sobbed.

"Because I know you are working for Pan." Smart man, but he was wrong this time.

"I already told you, I'm not working for Pan!"

"Just face it, you are trying to defend your boyfriend."

If only....

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" She blushed which made me blush a little. But she had a guilty look, does she have feelings for me?

Hook suddenly pulled back her hair and had his sword up to her throat. THAT'S IT! I was going to step in.

"For the last time, what does Pan want with you?"

I stepped into the light, making myself seen.

"What I want from her does not concern you. Let her go." I smirked... I knew Hook hated when I did that.

She looked at me with hopeful eyes filled with tears.

"Aw looks like lover boy came back for his lost girl." Hook teased.

"Oh shut up Hook. Now, how are we going to settle this?"

He pulled out his sword and lunged towards me. I disappeared and reappeared behind him. I mentally ordered my shadow to come get Jackie while fighting him. Hook is getting better at his sword fighting skills, but he will never be as good as me. I saw my shadow come and untie Jackie. He started to carry her off. She started kicking and screaming. She had NO idea what was taking her.

"Pan! Help!" She screamed at me.

I turned to her and right when I did, Hook stabbed me with his sword. I fell to the ground in pain.

All I heard was her screaming and the Pirates laughing.

*Jackie's POV*

When I saw his face, I was just so happy he was here. I couldn't even hear what they were saying because my heart was beating really loud. I saw Hook pull out his sword and lunge towards Pan.

I wanted to scream 'NO!' but I couldn't. All of the sudden he disappeared and reappeared behind Hook.

It was like magic.....

I then saw a black transparent figure with glowing eyes come near me. It untied me and threw me over its shoulder. What the hell is this? Pan was too busy fighting so I started kicking and screaming. We were almost out of the room when I tried to get his attention.

"Pan! Help!" I screamed. He looked towards me like everything was ok, until Hook caught him offguard and stabbed him in the stomach region. Pan fell to the floor. I screamed.

And that's the last thing I saw...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen next? And sorry that the chapters are short. I like updating frequently.