Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Jackie's POV*

It has been about a month since that new boy has arrived. Peter still won't let anyone talk to him.

I wonder why he is being treated so differently compared to the other lost boys.

It has been weird around camp, and what I mean by that is Peter has been acting super strange, like he is up to something. I don't really want to get involved but I mean he is going to be my husband one day, so I think I should know what's up. I feel like something is wrong.

Whenever I try to bring up the subject, he either has to go somewhere or Felix interrupts us or he will start talking about other things.

One day, I was just so frustrated. He was talking to Henry, and I walked by and grabbed his arm.

"Excuse us for a couple of minutes." I pulled him pretty far into the jungle.

"Do you want to explain something to me?" I crossed my arms.

"Honey, everything is fine."

I was pissed, and he could tell.

"What the hell is going on around here recently?!? ever since that boy has showed up, you aren't the day person I met about a year ago! What happened to that Peter?!? My Peter?"

He didn't know what to say.

"I-I wish I can tell you, but for right now I can't." He stepped closer to me, bringing me close to his body. I brushed passed him, very annoyed.

"Where are you going?" he asked me. He sounded hurt.

When I answered, I didn't even turn to face him.

"I just need some space, so I'm going to sleep in my old hut tonight." I started walking, and stopped. "And you better not follow me."

I didn't want to even see his face right now. I didn't want to show him that all fights can be fixed with a hug and kiss.

I went to bed that night, alone. I didn't like it, and I'm sure Peter didn't like it either.

I bet he is worrying about me right now.

No stop it Jackie, you have to prove a point.

I turned onto my other side.

This was going to be a long night...

It felt like I blinked and it was already morning.

Today was not going to be a fun day, I could just sense it.

I went to go swim in the ocean and just relax.

I took my camera and was taking pictures of different things, like seashells and seagulls. The clouds were so pretty today. I was moving my camera throughout the sky, trying to find the perfect shot.

I spotted something in the distance.

Is that a ship? I gathered all my stuff and went back to my hut. I changed into some if my dirtier clothes and put my hair up into a hat, so that I looked like a boy. I then put on a hooded cloak. I grabbed my daggers and put them into my belt loop and boots.

I went back to the ocean and the boat was pretty close.

I hit behind some rock structures, making sure to stay low, and hidden.

I looked at the boat. I recognize that ship, it's Hook's. When Peter finds out, all hell will break loose.

On the boat, I didn't see Hook. I saw a lot if strangers I didn't know. There was a lady with a short pixie cut, a very handsome man standing next to her, a blonde lady (she looked pissed), a lady with medium black hair, an older man with longish hair, and a man with a short cut, kinda spikes hair.

They were all adults, which kind of scared me. The last adult I talked to was Hook, and I really don't want to repeat that day.

The ship eventually reached the shore.

The group got off the boat, followed by the one and only Captain Hook. Great, but I can use my disguise to my advantage, because he thinks I'm dead. I noticed him staring weird at the blonde girl. I quietly chuckled, if he thinks he has a chance with her, then he better think again.

I heard them talking.

"Hook, are you sure this is Neverland?" Said the handsome man.

"Oh I'm positive this is the right place." He responded.

"Can we shut up and find my son?" said the black haired lady.

"Regina, this will take a while." said the lady with the pixie cut.

"Neil, do you remember where the camp is?" the blonde lady said, I think I heard somewhere in their conversation her name was Emma.

"It has been a really long time since I have been here." he responded. he most have been a lost boy a long time ago because he looked like he was in his thirties.

I had to go warn Peter that we had visitors. I backed up slowly, stepping on a twig.

Crap, it made a small noise.

I saw the pixie cut lady raise her bow towards me.

"What is it, Snow?" asked the guy pulling out his sword.

Snow?

Please don't tell me they are from fairy tales too. Wow, he must be Prince Charming.

"I heard something over there." they all started walking closer.

I found some a tiny amount of pixie dust in my pocket. I sprinkled it over me, hoping it would be enough. I shot up into the air. I heard an arrow pass by me. I heard Hook yell, "Don't let that lost boy get away!"

I flew a little bit further, but then my dust was starting to wear off. The camp was so near, but I started falling uncontrollably. I landed in the camp by dropping in and rolling. I landed on my side. Ow.

Joey saw and yelled, "Pan come quick!!!"

Pan came over and bent by me.

"Jackie, are you ok-"

"Peter, there are people here, and they are not too happy. And one of them is Hook."

I saw his eyes fill with anger.

I could feel a war beginning....