Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Jackie's POV*

I woke up alone in my bed. Peter must have gotten up early. He is so sweet, not wanting to wake me up. I wonder where he is. But before I went to the camp, I wanted to make myself look presentable. I took a shower. It felt good, because in Neverland, your clothes and body are always dirty. I looked in my dresser and its filled with clothes. Wow, I liked Pan's style. All of my clothing options looked liked his, but girly. I picked out high waisted brown leather pants and a green crop top. I then put on my combat boots. I looked in the mirror, not bad. But ew, my hair. I barely brushed it and put it into a messy fish-tale side braid. Ok, I think I look good now.

I climbed down an ladder and walked through camp. Some of the boys said good morning and went back to their breakfast. I saw Peter sitting on a rock and I walked up to him.

"Hey Peter" I smiled.

He didn't look at me. That hurt, but I was confused about what was going on.

"What's wrong?" I put my hand of his leg.

He moved away and turned so that we weren't facing each other.

"Peter, please."

"Go away." he looked hurt.

I just turned and walked away. Maybe he is just having one of those days. I saw Felix, maybe he would know what's wrong. I sat down next to him. While sitting, I saw Peter glaring at us.

"Um, Felix, do you know why Pan is ignoring me?" I really wanted to know what I did wrong. It was killing me.

"I'm not sure." I noticed Felix looked a little guilty.

"Are you sure? Do you know something that I don't?"

He looked away from me, as if I was pressuring him or something.

"Um, nope. Do you want me to talk to him? he stood up.

"No,no. Its ok. I will figure it out later. Thanks, though." I patted him on the shoulder. Peter was staring us down. It made me feel uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm going to go get some breakfast, see you later." I walked away towards one of the huts where some of the lost boys were cooking something that smelled delicious.

I went in and grabbed one of the plates. I noticed one of the really young lost boys was having a hard time trying to open up his fruit. I went over to help when suddenly another lost boy runs into the room.

"Everyone! Come outside! Pan and Felix are fighting!" He yelled. Everyone rushed outside.

And like that boy said, they were fighting. All the boys were just watching. Was someone going to stop them? They seemed like they were going to kill each other.

Pan tackled Felix over and pinned him down.

I ran into the circle and tried to pull them apart. I eventually got Pan off of him but he was still in his fighting mode. He pulled out his dagger and was going to lunge towards Felix. I grabbed his arm, trying to restrict him. This upset him and he struck me across the face. I fell to the floor in pain. Not realizing what he did, he dropped the dagger and looked toward me. Even though he had guilty eyes, I would not forgive him for this. He put his hand out to help me up. I simply looked away with tears in my eyes. I didn't want anyone to see me cry. I got up and ran into the jungle. I ran until I reached that open patch where we trained. I collapsed right there with so many thoughts running through my head all at once.

Why were they fighting? Why would he hit me? Is he going to end up beng like Mike? Does he truly care about me? Why did I trust him so much in the beginning? Did I make a mistake about getting on that ship? Should I just have stayed with Mike? Do I regret coming here?

In mid thought, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked and I saw Peter. I looked back down at the ground.

"What the hell do you want?" I sniffled.

"I want to apologize. I shouldn't have touched you, I shouldn't have gotten in a fight. Ugh, I'm such an idiot." He seemed upset at himself.

"What was all that chaos at camp about?" I said with a stern tone. I lifted my head at him.

"I know about you and Felix."

I stood up.

"What? What are you talking about?"

He was getting more upset. "I saw you and Felix last night!"

"Why are you freaking out?!? All he did was walk me home because YOU weren't there!" I shouted back.

"I thought I trusted you," he chuckled in disbelief. "And now you are telling me all these lies!" he yelled.

"I'm not lying! I can't believe you right now!" I wanted to tear my hair out, "Why are you being so frustrating?!?"

He pushed me up against a tree.

"Me? Frustrating? I think you would feel the same way if you saw the love of your life in a bed with another person!!!"

I'm the love of his life? That made me melt but I was still upset.

"Felix left last night right away! I thought that was you with me..." I looked into his green eyes.

"Well it wasn't." His tone got a little bit softer.

"Then why does Felix think its ok to come to me like that? You are his best friend, doesn't he know about us?"

"No, I didn't tell him."

"Then this was one big misunderstanding!" He backed off of me.

Peter was looking down. What he did next surprised me.

I lifted his head and he had tears running down his face. Was the almighty Peter Pan crying?

I tried to calm him.

"Shhhhh everything is alright." I hugged him and ran my fingers through his hair. I started to get a little bit emotional too, I don't like seeing people cry.

We stood there for a good while, when he finally pulled away. I wiped his tears with my thumb and he kissed my forehead.

"Are we good, now?" He asked in a little chuckle.

"You tell me."

I pulled him in and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Hey Jackie?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

I melted into his arms.

"I love you too" I smiled up at him.

--------------------------

Once again, weird chapter :/ Oh well. Hope you guys are liking the story line so far.

So should their couple name be Jan? or Packie? lol