Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Jackie, darling, will you marry me?" he asked very sweetly.

"Yes, YES!" I started crying tears of joy.

He got up and gave me a HUGE hug.

He put the ring on my finger. It had a silver bang with a big circular diamond in the middle with a lot of smaller green diamonds bordering it.

"It's beautiful!" I cupped his face and gave him a big kiss.

He smirked, "And it has green in it."

I looked down and smirked.

"Well it has to, so that it is super perfect!"

He wrapped his arms around me. I rested my head against his chest. He put his chin on the top of my head. I loved it when he did that.

He and I sat laid down on the beach and looked up at the star. I snuggled into the side of him, taking in him sent.

It comforted me.

"I can't believe I'm going to be Mrs. Jacklyn Pan."

"I know, hey, I never heard you use your full name before, I think it sounds beautiful." He said.

"Awwww thanks." I was thinking about my name. I began to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Peter lifted his head at me to see if I was ok.

"Well, I'm still going to go by Jackie. But it sounds funny, like Jackie pan, it sounds like Jackie Chan!" I giggled.

"I don't know who that is." he sounded adorable saying that with his accent.

"It's an actor who can kick practically anyone's butt."

"Well I guess that is ok because you can too, that is when you want to" he chuckled.

"Yes, that's true" I yawned.

"Well Mrs. Pan to be, would you like to head back?" he sat us up.

"Yes please." He sprinkled some dust over.

We rose up into the sky, hand in hand, and headed back home.

When we arrived back, he picked me up bridal style and carried me into his room. I giggled and he set me down on the bed.

"I'm going to get ready for bed," I told him. He nodded. I went into the bathroom to change. I just decided to wear one of Peter's sleeping shirts. It was long enough to cover my bottom half so I just had my undergarments on. I feel comfortable to be like this around Peter, I trusted him.

I walked into the other room and saw Peter on the bed already, just wearing a pair of like basketball shorts, looking at a map of some place I have never seen before.

I slipped under the covers with him and looked at the map, while putting my hair up into a messy bun.

"Where is that place?" I asked him.

"I'm not completely sure. It's a place near where you are from."

"What's it called?"

"Um, Storybrooke."

"I have never heard of it. What are you so fascinated with this place?"

"I just like looking at new places I have never been to before." He gave a small smile."

"Oh ok, you keep studying then." I laughed turned onto my side.

"Oh, no, you don't get away that easy."