Chapter 28

Chapter 28

*Jackie's POV*

I was in pain for awhile, Peter needed to hurry up. Felix was by my side the whole time. After about 15 minutes, the pain stopped.

"I think Peter got it back." Felix flashed a small smile.

I let out a big sigh of relief and laid down.

Peter eventaully came back in.

"Oh thank god," I had a tear of joy when I saw him come back in. I wasn't only concerned for myself, but also the baby.

"This might hurt..." He said.

He reached into my chest and put back my heart. Probably the weirdest feeling EVER.

"Are you ok darling?" he asked concerned.

"Yes I am." I smiled and cupped his face.

"How about the baby?"

"I think the baby is fine." He stood up, kissed my stomach, then my forehead, and left. Felix followed.

I saw Joey run in. He jumped on the bed with me.

"Hey you!" I said and tickled him.

He kept laughing and screaming.

"Can you tuck me into bed, please?"

"Of course." I got up and walked him to his tent.

There were a lot of the younger boys in their, sitting on their beds.

Joey exclaimed, "She is here to tuck us in and say goodnight!"

I wasn't expecting to do that, but I did.

I went down the row and tucked them in, and kissing the top of their heads.

I blew out all the candle and walked out of the tent. I heard a lot of the boys saying that they miss their moms. They started telling stories about their life before coming to Neverland. I wanted to hear so I slipped back into the dark tent, and listened.

After hearing their stories, it made me wish I had a family of my own. It made me sad to keep remembering my parents didn't want me.....

I sat down on a log next to the unlit fire pit. All I kept thinking was 'why would my parents get rid of me? if they never gave me away, I could have saved so much pain.'

I sat there, staring blankly into space, my eyes filled with tears.

"Are you ok?" I heard a young voice behind me.

I turned and looked. It was Henry.

"Um yeah," I wiped my eyes really fast, "I-I'm fine."

He sat down next to me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked me.

I shrugged.

"I can't imagine what you are going through." He said.

"Me? What about you, being away from a family who cares about you?" I slightly chuckled.

"Well, at least you don't have to worry, Pan said that I will save you." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Save me? What are you talking about?" I looked at him very confused.

"P-Pan said that you are dying and the only way that you can live is if I save you.... is that not true?"

I stood up, "Can you excuse me?" I got up and stormed into my tent. Peter was lying on the bed, flipping through channels. I walked over to the TV and turned it off, and crossed my arms.

"What's wrong Jackie?"

"Oh nothing... I was just wondering how many more days I had to live, because apparently Henry is here to save me?!?" I was yelling by now.

"Jackie, quiet down." he got up and stepped closer to me.

"No! I will not quiet down! Why the hell did you tell Henry that? Why is he really here? Why do you need him?!?"

He pulled me over and sat me down on the bed. he took one of my hands.

"You are not going to like this..."

"Just say it Peter."

"Well, the island is running out of magic, which means I am too."

"So?"

"Once all the magic is gone, I will die."

Oh my god....

----
Sorry short chapter