Chapter 30

Chapter 30

It has been about two days now. I haven't talked to Peter at all. I have been sleeping in my old treehouse. I don't even know how to deal with Peter. Of course I love him, but he basically murdered a little boy, and he lied to me.

I don't even know where he is, every time I go to camp he isn't there. it was dark and I wanted some dinner before I went to bed.

I arrived back at the camp, and heard many men talking. I saw the group and I think Tinkerbell.

I peeked around the corner and saw all of the lost boys passed out on the floor. They were tying all of them up and removing their weapons. I saw Hook heading towards Joey. I couldn't stop myself.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

Hook and Charming pulled out their swords and walked toward me.

"What are you doing here?" Hook hissed.

"Well I saw you tying up my boys so I decided to join the party." I said sarcastically.

Charming backed me up into a tree, "Are you happy with what you did to Henry?"

"I didn't know-"

"You did know!"

"Actually I don't think she did..." said Neil. I nodded at him, in a thanking way.

"Well I still don't trust her, she is a rebellious one..." Hook stated.

"I think we should tie her up just in case." Charming withdrew his sword.

Neil tried to speak up, but I just said, "Its fine. I don't trust myself either."

They tied me up and sat me down.

Neil bent over and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry about this, the girls went off looking for Peter and when they come back, they will not be happy to see you. But don't worry, I will make sure that they won't harm you."

I smiled up at him.

The girls eventually came back, I saw Regina, Snow, and Emma, they looked pissed. They wouldn't even look at me.

"Well, we couldn't even find him anywhere anywhere." Regina said. She waved her hands around, and all the boys started to wake up.

Emma started asking all of the boys where Pan was. She even asked me but I told her that I truly didn't have any idea. She tried to persuade the boys into telling her where he was by promising them a way home.

She got in front of Joey. I knew he isn't strong enough to hold it in.

"Do you miss your family? Your mother?"

He looked at her with big eyes.

"Don't say anything Joey..." Felix sternly said.

"Joey, do you want to go home?" she asked.

He nodded.

"JOEY! Don't you dare say anything." Felix's tone got louder.

"We will take you home Joey, just tell us where his is..."

He opened his mouth, looking at me and Felix.

"STAY LOYAL TO PAN!" he yelled.

"He is at his thinking tree..."

"NO!"

"Where is this tree?"

Felix kept yelling but that didn't stop him.

"It's near the middle of the island, the biggest tree on the whole island."

"Thank you Joey... I appreciate it." The girls got up and left.

All of the boys started yelling at Joey.

"HEY!" I yelled, "Leave him alone. He has a right to miss his family!"

It got dead silent for awhile. I think all the boys missed there families. Everyone was mumbling that they wanted to go home, well that is except Felix. He was always be loyal to Pan.

The ladies eventually arrived back, Regina holding something, a heart?

"Ok we got it back." she said, putting it back into Henry.

"Wait, what happened to Peter?!?" I screamed.

"Who cares." Regina rolled her eyes.

I felt some tears streaming down my face.

Snow crouched down beside me.

"I'm sorry, but it had to be down." she patted my shoulder.

"Now, lets go home." Emma said.

I asked snow if I could grab a few things. I grabbed the camera, and photos that I have taken.

I walked through my tent, one last time, taking everything in. I grabbed one of Peter's shirts and took a deep breath in. It still smelled like him. I put that in my bag really fast.

I headed to the door, looked backed, and walked out. I quietly whispered, "Goodbye Neverland, goodbye Peter."

I then went to board the ship.

As I was going up the ramp to the ship, I stopped and remembered that I can't leave. I ran down onto the sand. That was close.

Neil yelled, "What are you doing?"

"I was hit with dreamshade and I drank a special water, which means I am never leave Neverland, or else, I die." I yelled back.

"But then you will be alone!" Snow yelled.

"I can't leave!"

Emma yelled, "No one deserves to be alone."

"Wait," Regina said, "I might have a spell that can help her."

I climbed aboard and Regina did some kind of spell.

"There, that should help. If not, then we need the blue fairy's power."

We started to set sail. I was standing at the back of the boat, watching my home get further and further away.

I felt a tug on my shirt. It was Joey.

"Jackie, when is Peter coming back?"

I looked down at him my vision was getting blurry. I picked him up and wiped my eyes.

"I don't think he is coming back, this time, Pan has failed."

I looked once more at Neverland, now a tiny spot in the distance, forever forgotten and hidden away with my dreams.