Chapter 31

Chapter 31

*Jackie's POV*

"How's Henry doing?" I asked.

"He is good, but still a little weak." He said.

I sat down next to him.

"So did you find a way to get our father out of the box?"

"I think I figured it out."

"Then lets try it." I smiled.

He stood up and held the box in front of him. I saw this red smoke start to come out of the top and form a cloud in front of him. Then, I saw Rumple appear.

"Baelfire?"

"Papa?"

Neil dropped the box and gave him the biggest hug I have ever seen. I was happy for him, for the both of them.

Rumple looked over Neil's shoulder and saw me. He stopped and opened his arms to me. I ran into his hug and held on tight. He had a couple of happy tears run down his face.

"Annabelle, you have grown so much." He kissed the top of my head.

"I always thought that I would never meet my father."

"Don't worry, I will never lose you again."

I hugged him one more time.

Henry's family came around us and looked confused.

Neil simply stated, "Jackie, also known as Annabelle, is my father and Belle's daughter."

I looked and everyone's jaw dropped.

Rumple stepped in front of me.

"So I expect you all to treat her with respect, since she is Henry's half aunt."

They all nodded but Regina and Hook didn't move there heads at all, they just glared at me.

Rumple cleared his throat, "Well I'm going to go check on Henry."

"He might be asleep. I just tucked him in." Regina stated, never taking her eyes off of me.

I went to the edge of the boat, looking out into the sea. I missed Neverland, and especially Peter, but yet I wanted to go back to my original world and meet my mother. I saw Felix sitting up against the side of the boat, staring into space. I sat down next to him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Why would the lost boys betray Pan?" he said looking at me.

"I-I don't know."

We saw Henry come out of his room. He grabbed two plates of food and walked over to us. I gladly accepted mine and Felix just stared at it.

"Here." He said.

"Go away boy, I'm not hungry." He looked straight forward.

"But I came to thank you," said Henry.

He turned his head.

"No matter what those other traitors do, I'm on Pan's side. And Pan-"

"Never fails." He had a little evil smirk. It looked familiar.

Felix looked at me and then back at him.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me, Peter Pan never fails. He can't be stopped, even when you think he is defeated, even when you think that they have won, he finds a way."

Felix smirked, "So you think you aren't safe?"

"Oh no," he said, "I'm perfectly safe. During our struggle, my fate was sealed. The one who is in trouble.... is Henry."

She was Lost, but He Found Her (Peter Pan OUAT) COMPLETEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें