Chapter 33

Chapter 33

*Peter's POV*

I was in Regina's hidden room at the graveyard. I just knocked her with some potion I found. I grabbed the curse and ran as fast as I could. I met Felix in the forrest and we started walking to the enchanted wishing well.

"You never cease to amaze me Pan," said Felix, "out-witting the evil queen in such a short time. It's impressive."

I smirked, "She loves the boy, that makes her weak."

I stopped and looked around, "This is it, this is where I will cast it. Do you have the ingredients?"

He handed me a small pouch, containing everything I needed.

"When its done, will they all be dead?" He asked.

"Worse, they will be slaves to this new land we are making. Death is final, Felix, but their death will be eternal. "

*Jackie's POV*

The group was talking about how Peter was going to set off another curse. They were describing everything when I got an idea.

"Wait!" I yelled. They all looked at me. "Maybe before he casts the spell, I can talk some sense into him. I know he will listen to me, but ONLY me."

"That might work'" said Regina.

"No," said Rumple. "Its too risky for you to go see him."

"Its our only chance," said Snow.

"Please Papa, let me go talk to him. He won't hurt me, I promise." I grabbed his hand.

"Ok fine, go befre I change my mind." He said, pointing in the direction of the well.

I nodded and ran as fast as I could. I spotted the boys and put the same invisibilty spell on myself that I used in the cave. I got really close to them so that I could hear their conversation better.

"What Regina did is nothing close to what I'm planning to do." said Peter, while pouring in more ingredients.  I didn't like how he was talking, this was definately not the Peter I knew and loved.

"Wow Pan, your plan never fails." He smirked and dropped the last ingrediant, or so I thought.

Felix looked down into the well, "Are we missing something?"

"Yes." said Peter.

"What is it?" asked Felix.

"The heart of the thing I love most."

"You mean we need Jackie's heart?" My eyes were huge. I slowly started to back away, hoping not to step on a twig or something.

"No, no, I would never do that. Love can mean many things Felix, it doesn't just come from romance, or family... It can also come from loyalty, friendship. There has always been one person who has believed in Pan..."

"That's me..." He said slowly backing up.

"Don't be afraid, be flattered." 

"No! no-" he yelled. It was too late. Peter already pulled out his heart. He was squeezing really hard until it turned into dust. i saw Felix collapse.

"NO!" I yelled. I made myself visible while running over to Felix. I dropped to my knees and sobbed into his cold chest.

"Jackie, I had to-" he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me, you... you monster!"

"Jackie, Please..." 

I looked at him with hateful eyes.