Chapter 27

Chapter 27

*Jackie's POV*

(Two weeks later)

I asked Peter if I could go to the beach, you know, just to relax.

He had his shadow track down where the group was, they were really far away. He said that I could go, and his shadow will come get me if there is any danger around.

I went to the beach and laid a towel on warm, white sand. I closed my eyes and took a nap.

*Rumple's POV*

I saw the girl lying in the beach, sleeping. This was my chance to get a little more information out of her.

I walked over and put her weapons in my pocket.

"Well, good morning deary."

She shot right up.

"Hello Mr. Gold." She shot daggers at me

"Ah, I see you know my name."

"I thought your really name was Rumple." Woah, when she said my name, she said it like how Belle does.

"I need something from you."

"Like what?" She asked

"Information."

"Ha, that's not going to happen."

"Ok that's fine" I smirked. She took a step back.

I shoved my hand into her chest.

"Ow... what.. are you.. doing?" she yelped.

I pulled my hand out, holding her beating heart. She looked terrified. her eyes were huge. I looked into them and saw Belle. What's up with this girl?

She stared at her heart and passed out. I put my hand on her head and looked into her memories by using a spell. I watched all of her memories in reverse. Wow, this girl has gone through a lot. I rewinded until she was just a baby. I saw her memory of Belle holding her with me kissing her head.

Annabelle?

Oh my god, she is my child. How did I not know? I pulled away, too many emotions coming back to me now, like sending her away when the curse was cast.

I kissed her forehead and left. I ordered my shadow to deliver her heart to Regina, just as long as she doesn't kill her, I had to do it. Henry is depending on us, and has a family who cares for him.

I erased her last memory of meeting me.

Then, the shadow lifted the heart out of my hands and left.

*Peter's POV*

Jackie was supposed to be back by now. I ordered my shadow to go see where she was.

After 5 minutes, he came back with her limp in his arms. I grabbed her and ran her into the tent. I set her down on the bed. She sat up immediately, gasping for air.

"Are you alright?" I asked holding her.

"I think so, I was just sitting in the beach and then I felt pain, and then I just blacked out."

"Just as long as you are ok..."

"Yes, Peter, I'm fine." I sat behind her and put my hand on her stomach. She had a tiny baby bump. I kissed her cheek.

"I'm really thirsty, can you get me some water?"

"Sure." I got up and so did she. I kissed the tip of her nose.

I walked out of the tent and got her a glass of ice cold water. Hopefully she wanted ice. I started to head back when I heard her yelp. I dropped the glass, causing it to shatter. I ran into the tent and saw her hunched over on the floor screaming in pain.

"What is it? the baby?" I dropped to me knees.

She shook her head no and continued to scream.

But then all of the sudden, she stopped and was gasping.

"Peter help..."

*Jackie's POV*

I was in so much pain. But it wasn't the baby, it was a pain in my chest.

"What do I do?" he asked panicked.

I could make out the words, "My.... Chest..."

He propped me against the wall. I felt pain shoot through me. I grunted, trying not to scream.

I saw Peter's hand go through, into my chest. He pulled it back out, with nothing in his hand.

"What the hell do you do?!?" I screamed.

"They have your heart." He said, looking into my eyes trying to calm me down.

Another surge of pain went through me, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.

"They have my heart?!? how do they-"

"Shhhh... it ok. Just stay put."

I nodded and sat there in pain.

Felix came in and sat by my side. Peter got up and walked out. It felt like I was being suffocated.

Felix grabbed my hand.

"Everything will be alright, Pan never fails."