Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We seemed to be sailing on forever. I kept seeing Mike and Hook talk quietly, glancing over at me every once in awhile. It made me feel uncomfortable. Geez, I could not get my hands loose enough to untie all the ropes. I saw a crew member walked by and try to get his attention.

I cleared my throat and he looked down at me. He pulled the fabric out of my mouth so that I could talk.

"Yes miss?"

"I have been in these clothes for a really long time, can you go get me some more?" I smiled at him to make him feel a little guilty.

He rolled his eyes. "I will see what I can do."

He walked away and pulled Hook aside. He smirked and looked toward me. When he started to walk toward me, I sat up a little straighter, showing him that I wasn't scared of him.

"So I hear you want some new clothes." He raised one eyebrow at me.

"Yes, if that isn't a problem. I mean, I am going to be here for awhile." I hissed at him.

"Very well, come with me. But don't think about doing anything stupid."

"Trust me, I won't."

He lead me into his room and he opened a dresser.

"This used to belong to someone very special to me, but this is all we have. Go in the back room and change. I will be out on the deck. From now on, we will let you roam around the ship, but remember, there is someone always watching you." His tone was very threatening.

I nodded and went to go change.

This outfit looks ridiculous. It was like a white puffy shirt with a red leather corset/vest, and skin tight black pants. I mean it was good taste for a pirate, but I will always be a lost girl. I put on some boots I found and walked out onto the deck.

Mike came up behind me.

"Now that's more like it." He smirked, staring at me.

"Just leave me alone." I started to walk away. He grabbed my arm. This made me turn into him.

"Earlier, when you threw the knife at me, how did you know how to do that?"

"Oh silly Mike," I cupped his face and gave him a gentle smile. He smiled back.

I kneaded him in the gut. He bent over slightly in pain.

I put my face near his ear, "There is so much that you don't know about me."

I glared at him and walked away.

"Wow, you clean up nice." Hook smiled at me.

"What ever, I don't know what you are thinking about kidnapping me because your plan is going to fail. Peter can just come get me and fly me back. Or, when we dock, I can just escape and hopefully Peter will find me."

"Aww poor child, you really think he is going to come get you?"

"What do you mean? Of course he would."

"Are you so sure? This isn't the first time that he has had a girl on the island. Did he ever mention Wendy?"

"You lie." I tried to stay in control but I could feel the tears building up.

"I will let you believe what ever you think.... But don't you think he would have come and saved you by now?"

I couldn't believe what he was saying, but yet I could. I sat down on a crate in disbelief.

"Aw, poor girl, if you ever want to join my crew and sail the seas with us, you can. I think you would like the adventures we go on."

"I will never become one of you." A tear fell down my cheek.

"It's up to you." He said, holding out a new sword to me. I looked at it and looked away. He set it down next to me and pat my shoulder. He walked away from me, but I could sense he had an evil grin on his face.

I looked at the sword. I was really thinking about joining, but then I remembered that Pan could be trying to find me right now as we speak.

I was going to walk down to my bunk, when I heard Hook and Mike talking.

Mike asked, "So once we dock, Jackie and I are free to leave?"

I rolled my eyes. I don't know why he thinks I would stay with him, when my heart belongs to Peter.

"Well, I need her to stay just a little bit longer. I don't know if Pan is planning to come rescue her, but we can use her as bait. I can finally get my revenge. If she stays, we can lure Pan here and kill him."

I had to hold my breath. I didn't want them to know I was there. They eventually left. I ran down the stairs and dove onto my bed, crying.

I was in a big dilemma.

Either, Pan could rescue me, and possibly be killed.

or

He doesn't rescue me and he lives. But then,

I would never see him again.