Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Jackie's POV*

He opened the tent door and escorted me in. Wow, I thought my place was nice but... wow. The room was twice the size of mine and had like 3 seperate rooms. 

Peter told me that he was going go discuss something with Felix. He left and I got ready for bed.

I wished I had a pair of cotton shorts and a baggy- but cute- shirt. I actually got ready pretty fast and I was pretty bored. But I didn't want to fall asleep until Peter got there. I wished I had my ipod and speaker. 

Poof! There it was. 

I turned on some of my favorites songs and just brushed my hair. Peter walked in and wasn't expecting the music. He then smiled and saw me sitting in front of the mirror. He changed the song to a love song. It was the song "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. Ugh, I'm a sucker for that song. He pulled me up to my feet. He placed one of his hands on my waist and one in my free hand. 

"Peter, I don't dance... I never learned too." I felt embarrassed. 

"Hey," he lifted my head, "I can teach you."

I smiled and put my hand on his shoulder. he pulled me in closer and we started to slowly sway. I rested my head in his neck. I wanted that song to last forever. But sadly, it ended.

We pulled back from each other. He took my hand and kissed it. He led me over to his room and pulled back the covers for me. I got in and so did he. At firstwe were like 3 feet apart, until I shivered. For somereason, it was really cold in there. When Peter saw me shiver, he cuddled up against me. His body was so warm and comforting. He snaked one arm underneath me and pulled me in with the other. I turned towards him and stared into his eyes. Eventually I fell asleep and it was the best night of sleep I have ever gotten.

So it has been about a week and a half since i have been in Neverland and I really like it here. The lost boys are practically my brothers now and Peter is still my Peter. He just makes me so happy. Everything has been perfect. I don't think I will ever leave. I mean, where else am I supposed to go?

*Peter's POV*

I laid there in bed, just watching her sleep. She looks so peaceful and innocent. I knew we had to get up to train soon, but I didn't want to wake her.

Eventually, her eyes started to open. She sat up and her hair looked ridiculous. I laughed for like two seconds but then held it in.

She fell back down and closed her eyes. 

"No, honey, you have to get up." I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"I'm awake, I'm awake..." She mumbled.

"C'mon. It's training day. I know you like to train." I knudged her gently.

I saw a smile come across a face.

She got up out of the bed and we started to get ready. I told her I would meet her at the training area when she was ready. Time to go have some fun.

*Jackie's POV*

I left the camp to go train. I love training. Its so much fun. I am a lot better compared to when we first started. 

On the way to the area, I kept hearing twigns snap, as if someone was following me.

"Who's there?" I called.

No one responded.

"Peter is it you? You know I don't like to be scared."

Still no one.

I just decided to walk a little faster. I felt better when I saw some lost boys.

"Good morning boys!" I smiled to them.

"Good morning Jackie!" some of them said.

"Have you seen Peter?"

They pointed to the archery station. I thanked them and jogged over to him.

*Peter's POV*

Yay! She was finally up.

"Good morning love!" I gave her a hug. "What station do you want to start on, today?"

"Um, how about archery?"

"Here." I handed her a bow and arrow.

"Peter, I don't remember how to shoot this, like at all." She winked.

She does this everytime, its fun. I have to help her set it up and stand close to her. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I stood behind her and twisted her waist at an angle. I wrapped my arms around her and helped her pull back the arrow. She always kisses my cheek for a 'good luck' shot. But this time she didn't. She just shot and missed the target.

"Is something wrong?" She never missed. I turned her towards me.

"No, why?" She looked a little tense.

"Well because you never usually miss the target." I looked at her confused.

"I don't know, when walking here, it felt like someone was watching me, but it was probably nothing."

"Do you feel sick?" I was really concerned for her.

"No, I think I need some water and food. I didn't eat anything yesterday. I'm going to head back to camp and get some. Do you want anything while I'm there?"

She started to walk away.

"No thanks, just hurry back, so that I know you are ok."

She gave me a small smile. "I'll be fine."

I felt uncomfortable letting her walk away, but I don't want her to think I'm clingy.

*Jackie's POV*

I was walking back to camp, when I heard another twig snap. I froze. I had to keep telling myself 'You're fine, you are just dehydrated and imagining things.' I kept walking until I sawsomething move out the corner of my eye. I was the figure of a man. Crap! It's Hook! I decided to run for it because I knew he couldn't keep up with me.

I ran for awhile and he wasn't giving up. I looked behind me and ended up tripping over a rock. I tumbled to the ground pretty hard. Well that hurt. He then took my ankles and started dragging me.

I was trying to scream but I was so in shock that I couldn't.

I finally got my feet free from his restriction. I looked at him and it wasn''t Hook.

"Hey there Jackie. Long time no see."

My eyes widened. I took a step back.

"Mike?"