Chapter 37

Chapter 37

*Jackie's POV*

I was hunched over in pain.

"Go...get....help..." I said in between breaths.

I heard Neil yell, "I will go get the doctor."

"I want... I want Snow to be here...." I grabbed Peter's hand even tighter. He looked at Rumple. Rumple nodded and then left.

Peter picked me up and brought me into one of the guest rooms. He put me down gently on the bed. He pulled a chair up next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Are you doing okay sweetie?" he looked pretty concerned.

"I think so, I'm not in a lot of pain right now." I smiled a little, just to show I was ok. to be honest, I was terrified. I wasn't sure if I was ready to be a mother.

My mother came in.

"The doctor is almost here."

"Thanks mom." I smiled.

I felt a rush of pain surge over me.

"Ugh!" I screamed.

"Just breathe..." my mom tried to soothe me. "I will go see where they are."

She quickly left the room.

"I hate seeing you like this... I feel like its my fault." Peter stood up and looked out the window.

"Peter, it's okay," I chuckled, "I'm really happy to be having a child with you."

He looked over at me.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too."

The door rushed open and Doctor Frankenstein entered, followed by my parents, Snow, an Charming.

"Ok, when did you start to feel pain?" he asked while setting up his medical equipment.

"About half an hour ago." I said.

He nodded.

"We need to run some tests. We need to clear the room. If everyone can wait outside, that would help a lot."

Everyone left. Peter didn't budge.

"Son, you have to leave."

Rumple came back in and escorted him out. He looked back at me.

I nodded at him, mouthing the words 'I'm ok.'

*Peter's POV*

I didn't take my eyes off of her until they closed the door. I'm so nervous, so many things can go wrong.

I walked down the hall and paced back and forth.

I would hear her scream every once in a while, making me tense up.

"She will be ok." Charming pulled me aside.

"I know, she is a strong girl." I said weakly.

"I know exactly how you feel right now. I felt like this when Emma was being born. All you have to do is be there for Jackie and hope for the best."

"Thanks."

He patted my shoulder and walked away.

It was about an hour when the doctor came out. I rushed in front of him.

"Is she ok?" I asked.

"Yes, everything is fine. The baby will be here soon. She requested to have just Peter in the room, if that's ok..."