Chapter 18

Chapter 18

We arrived at our camp. Peter set me down on my feet. He held onto me just in case my legs gave out.

I looked around.

"Oh my god! The lost boys! Are they ok? Where are they?" I started panicking.

"Sh sh shh..." He looked into my eyes. I was calming down now. "They are fine. They are on there way here, but it will take them a little bit longer."

"Oh ok. So we have the whole island to ourselves?" I smiled at him.

"Yes we do." He picked me up and spun me around.

I cupped his face.

"Peter, I know I have said this a lot but I'm going to say it again. I love you."

"I love you too my darling." I smiled and gave him a big hug, standing on my toes so that my head reached over his shoulder.

"Hey, can I change out of these clothes? I hate the style of pirates, I prefer the color green." I laughed.

"Yeah, I do too."

"Hey, do you want to go for a swim? We never really had time to do fun things before, because of all the issues." I put my hair behind my ears, giving him a pouty face.

"How could I say no to that face? C'mon lets go. Can you walk there?" He looked a little concerned.

"I think I'm good. Thanks though."

He put his arm on my lower back as we walked towards the waterfall area.

*Peter's POV*

When we got to the spring, I told her to go change behind this big rock. While she was gone, I poofed up a picnic blanket with lunch for us. I'm hoping she likes it.

I change into my swim trunks and take off my shirt.

She comes around the corner wearing a light green bikini with a pink flower in her hair.

She is so beautiful, in anything she wears.

She was looking at me, her jaw was dropping.

Yes, I admit I have a six pack.

"You like what you see?" I smirked at her.

"Maybe." She blushed a lot. I Just laughed.

"Aww, Peter, did you set this up for us?"

I nodded. She pressed up against me.

"Well, that is a very nice thing for you to do." She planted her lips aginast mine.

I picked her up bridal style and started to walk towards the water.

"Wh- What are you doing? Don't you dare." she started to kick around.

I stoppded like two feet away.

"Peter Pan, I swear-"

But it was too late.

I jumped into the water with her.

She came up screaming, "Its so cold. I can't believe you did that!" She splashed water at me.

I splashed back at her.

"Oh you wanna play like that." She splashed me back even bigger.

"Let's play." I raised an eyebrow at her and smiled.

I used my powers to form a huge wave over her. I saw her duck under the water before the wave crashed over her.

She came up and spit water out of her mouth.