Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*Jackie's POV*

I stopped my tears. I let go of my brother. I slowly walked to where the love of my life and father were just standing. I bent down and grabbed the dagger, lying there without any name inscribed on it. I held it up.

Emma stepped forward, putting her arms out, "Jackie what are you doing?"

"Why would they do this...." I said quietly, slowly raising the dagger.

"Jackie, put the dagger down, you don't know it power-" said Regina.

"WHY WOULD I CARE? Why should I? What am I supposed to do in life?!? I don't care anymore, I'm done!" I sobbed.

I raised the dagger to my chest. This was it, this was the end for me. Why should I live when all I care about is gone...

My hand started to shake.

"Jackie! Please!" My mother sobbed, "I can't lose you Annabelle, I have already lost you once..."

My hand was trembling a lot. I dropped the dagger and fell to my knees. Belle and Neil both ran to my side. They tried to comfort me as much as possible, but it made it worse. They kept telling me it was going to be alright and different crap like that.

I screamed and covered my ears, wanting to pull my hair out. Eventually, I lost my voice.

Everyone else was just staring at me. I got up and held onto Neil for a very long time.

We saw a man running towards us, I believe that was a man named Grumpy.

"It's here! It's coming! The curse...." he was out of breath. "It's coming in from all sides..." he had tears running down his face.

"I know what must me done.... everyone follow me." yelled Regina.

We looked behind us and saw a green fog creeping toward us. We all ran after Regina and found ourselves at the town line.

"Regina, can you please tellus what is happening?" asked Emma.

"In order to save everyone, I have to say goodbye to the thing that I love most."

Henry stepped forward.

"I can never see you again, I have no choice, I have to undo what I started." She said, looking down at him. "The curse doesn't belong here, and neither do any of us. By breaking the curse, the town will be desroyed and everyone will go back to where they came from."

"So we will go back to the enchanted forest?" asked Snow.

"Yes, well all of us except Henry. He was born here."

"Wait, he will be all alone?" Emma said. I felt her pain, no one likes being alone.

"No, you will take him. You are the savior and you can escape it."

The curse was getting closer.

"Emma, you have to go" said Snow.

"But I just found you." she said, grabbing her parents arms.

"I know, but you need to go and be happy, to give the best for Henry," She said, smiling, trying to hold back tears.

"Please, Emma, all I want is for my son to be happy." Regina pleaded.

"Fine, I will go with Henry."  She said.

Emma and Henry made their way around the group, giving everyone hugs and saying their last goodbyes. It was very sad. Henry stood in front of me.

"Well, its been nice being able to know you." I said, "Thanks for everything that you did, especially on Neverland. I know that Pan tricked you but you were very brave, and I appreciate that."

He gave me a big hug. 

"Bye Jackie...." He said pulling away.

"Bye Henry..."

I looked at Emma. I didn't really talk to her much, we still bonded in a way.

I gave her a big hug.

"You watch over Henry really well, ok? He is a special one..."

She nodded holding back tears. She looked me straight in the eyes.

"What ever you do Jackie, do not leave your child. Always be there for them, no one likes being a lone. Give them their best chance by being in their life."

I gave her one more big hug. 

"I promise."

Henry and Emma walked towards their car. They gave one last final goodbye and drove past the line. We turned around and saw the green huge clouds swallow up the town. I held onto my mother and brother as tightly as I could. It was rapidly approaching. I shut my eyes, not knowing what to expect.

-

-

-

I opened them, and had to blink a couple of times so that they could adjust. I looked around, all I saw was a beautiful green land around us. 

"We're back." said Snow.

Everyone had on some kind of medieval/fairy tale attire.

My mother was wearing a yellow ball gown, and I was wearing a green jeweled dress.

"Are we in the Enchanted forest?" I turned toward Belle.

"Yes, my darling, we are home." She cupped my face.

Home...... I smiled.