Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Jackie's POV*

I can't believe this...

I sat there, just wanting to cry, what am I supposed to do...

"Snow?" Around here?" I voice called off in the distance. I tensed up a little. I think Snow noticed.

"Yes, I'm over here." she called back.

"We found a camp."

I saw her husband Charming approaching.

"Oh, hi." he said, a little uncertain.

Snow stood up and pulled him aside. I could still hear them though, so there wasn't really a point.

"Oh, um, who is this?" he looked confused.

"I don't know, I just found her sitting there in pain.... I think she is pregnant."

When she said that, I cringed. I decided to get up and walk away without them seeing.

"Hey, where are you going?" they caught up to me.

"I really shouldn't be bothering you guys," I really wanted to go back to camp.

"Oh no," Snow put her arms around my shoulders, "you need to come with us."

"No, no. I-"

"I'm sorry miss, but you don't really have a choice," he said.

I'm not completely sure if he was just trying to be nice, or threatening.

We arrived at a camp, but no one was there. They sat me down on a log.

"Everyone should be here soon." Charming said.

Crap, I forgot that Hook was with them. I guess that's when I would have to run.

Snow told me about everyone and their names.

"I have met Mr. Gold, based on your description."

"What did he say to you?"

"Well, he threatened me, and called me, what was it, Belle?" I stated.

"Oh yes, she is very special to him. but you do look similar to her." She said, looking at me funny.

I heard people approaching.

It was Regina and Neil.

"Who is this?" Regina made some kind of power ball in her hand. Does everyone have magic here?!?

I stood up and backed away. I crouched over a little in pain.

"Regina, stop, she is harmless."

She backed down, but still shot daggers at me. I saw Hook, Emma, and Tinkerbell entering. I turned a little, hoping Hook wouldn't see me.

Emma stepped forward, pulling out her sword. "Who are you?"

Hook came toward me.

"Jackie? You're alive?"

Everyone was staring at me.

It's time to run.

I ran at most 10 steps until I felt restricted. I looked down with my eyes and saw a blue-like glow around my whole body.

They merged around me.

Regina asked, "Hook, you know her?"

"Yes, I do. She was a crew member on my ship for a couple of months. But the last time I saw her, she was dead, with Peter sobbing over her."