You're her Guardian

Albus Dumbledore walked into the house of Remus Lupin, while holding a baby girl. The baby was peacefully sleeping in his arms as he sat down on the arm chair, across from Remus.

"So, what you're saying is that I need to take care of Louisa Potter and be her legal guardian?" Remus asked.

"Yes. You're her godfather, Remus. " Dumbledore said.

"What about Harry, Albus?" 

"He's fine with the Dursley's." 

"But why separate them?"

"All I can say for now is because it's safer."

"Alright. I'll be her legal guardian." Remus said.

Dumbledore handed him the baby girl and cradled her in his arms.

"Take care of her, Remus." Dumbledore said.

"I will." Remus said. "She looks so much like her mother. Except the hair, of course." 

Dumbledore chuckled and said, "Yes, well, I best be going. Goodbye, Remus."  

"Alright. Goodbye, Albus." Remus muttered.

"Oh, and make sure that her surname is changed to yours. Don't want anyone to know that you have a Potter with you, alright?" Dumbledore added and Remus nodded.

Dumbledore took one last look at the two and left, wishing the girl good luck for the future ahead of her. When Dumbledore left, Remus conjured up a crib and placed the baby in it. He was about to leave, when the baby woke up, crying, and the crib was covered in ice. 

Wide-eyed, Remus said to himself, "She has powers. And it looks like a powerful one at that." 

Remus picked up the baby girl and rocked her to sleep. 

'I must keep her power a secret. No one must know. Not even Albus.' He thought.

When the baby was back to sleep, he placed her again on the crib and went to bed with Louisa's power as his last thought.