Confusing

"At least answer this question, mate." Blaise said seriously. "What is Lou to you?"

"Why do all of you care? It's my business not yours." Malfoy said.

"Yeah but you don't just go around kissing somebody, specifically Lou, without an explanation. It's not like you, Draco." Daphne said.

"Can you all just please forget that it ever happened and mind your own business?" I demanded. I pushed past the sea of people and left the Slytherin common room. As much as I would like to know Dra-Malfoy's answer, I'd like to forget about the kiss.

We were allowed to go to Hogsmeade today. Again. I was supposed to go with Blaise and Daphne but they'll just bug me about the kiss. I was randomly kicking snow when I accidentally bumped into something.  I fell on my bum, wetting my NEW dress. I looked up to scold whoever bumped into me but I saw no one. It creeped me out a little seeing footprints that stopped right in front of me. I was about to scream when Harry suddenly appeared right in front of me.

"Harry?!" I exclaimed. "How?...what?...Huh?!"

"Shhh....I'm using my invisibility cloak." he whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked.

"I'm kind of trying to sneak into Hogsmeade." he replied.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Shh!!" He whispered. "Look, my uncle didn't sign my permission slip for Hogsmeade so I can't go." he explained.

"How are you going to get into Hogsmeade?" It's not easy to sneak out." I said.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I can trust you, right?" he asked. I nodded. "Fred and George gave me this map." he started, pulling out a brown parchment from his jacket pocket. He pointed his wand at the map and muttered 'I solemnly swear that I am up to no good'. 'Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauder's Map' appeared on the map. He unfolded the parchment and there showed Hogwarts. He explained to me how this can show everyone, where they are, what they're doing every second of everyday. You can also hide the writings by saying 'Mischief Managed'.

"Wow. That's amazing, Harry! Can I go with you?" I asked him.

"Sure! I could use some company." he said. I stood beside him as he covered us with the invisibility cloak. We walked through many passageways until we arrived at what looked like Honeyduke's Attic. We went downstairs and left Honeydukes but before that, Harry stole Seamus Finnigan's lollipop. When we found a safe hiding spot, I uncovered the invisibility cloak and said, "That was fun. Finnigan's face was priceless."

He laughed and said, "Yeah. Do you have to go?"

"Yeah, I just need a few minutes to myself. My life's really confusing right now and I need a moment to myself to think it through." I replied.

"I know how you feel. Anyway, see ya' around then." he said.

"Yeah, see ya' around." I muttered and left.

To be honest, it's really dangerous for me to be out in the snow like this. My power might get out of control but I know I can handle it. All I need is to clear my head. No Malfoy, no stress and no kiss. But...

The kiss. The kiss. The kiss. It's been on my mind all day! I can't stop it from replaying over and over in my head. I need help. I need answers because Malfoy just confused me that will last a life time. Speaking of the devil, I bumped into him right now.

"Watch it, Malfoy!" I exclaimed.

"I don't have time to bicker with you, Lupin!" he shouted as he tried to walk away. Key word: Tried.

I blocked him with my arm and said, "What's wrong with you? It looks like you've seen a ghost."

"It was a ghost!" Crabbe butted in. Huh...forgot his cronies were with him.

"A ghost? In hogsmeade? Are you mad?" I asked, chuckling.

"It's not funny, Lupin." Malfoy muttered.

"Of course it's not. You believing there's a ghost in Hogsmeade is not funny at all." I said. I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into a laughing fit. They must be going bloody mental if they think there's ghosts in Hogsmeade.

"STOP LAUGHING!" Malfoy demanded. That just made me laugh even more.

"Ok...ok. So, exactly what did those 'ghosts' did to you lot?" I asked, putting air quotes in ghosts.

"Well..." Before Goyle could continue, Malfoy covered his mouth with his hand and had him in a headlock with his arm. He whispered something in his ear and Goyle's eyes widened, so he stayed quiet.

"Fine. Don't tell me. Good luck with your ghost problem boys." I was about to leave when Malfoy grabbed me by the arm.

"We need to talk." he muttered. He signalled Crabbe and Goyle to leave and dragged me to a more secluded area.

"What's there to talk about?" I asked.

"The kiss. Lou, don't tell me you didn't feel anything." he said.

Okay, I did. But I wasn't going to tell him that, "I didn't."

"We don't know each other that much but I can read through you. I know you felt something." He said.

"So what if I did? We can't be together because for one; you and I have a reputation to uphold. And to be honest, I'm really confused about my feelings for you. I mean you bullied me for 3 years and I can't just fall in love with you on the spot. Besides, I don't even know how you feel about me." I explained.

"To be honest, I'm also confused but I do have strong feelings for you." he admitted.

"It's so unlike you to admit things. What's going on with you?" I asked.

"I...uh..urgh! You know what, never mind!" he exclaimed and left.

UGH! He's so confusing!! Can I hit and hex him at the same time? Nobody will notice he's gone right? And I can hide the body somewhere!! I frustratingly sighed and went back to the castle. Instead of eating dinner, I changed into my jammies and tried to sleep the stress off.