What is Lou to you?

When I woke up that day, my eyes were bloodshot and my throat was dry. I needed water and a shower. I felt disgusting. My clothes were wet from either the tears or sweat. I tried to recall the events that happened yesterday and one of them made me furious. I then noticed the room was really, really, really cold. It's below 5 degrees in here. I looked around and saw every inch of my room was covered in ice. I remembered throwing my gloves on the floor. I looked for it until I found it under my bed. I put it on and calmed myself down. It was really hard since Malfoy kissing me was still stuck in my head. 

        As soon as my room was ice free, I went to my bathroom and did my everyday routine but this time, I put on a bit of make-up to cover my bags and tired, bloodshot look. I put on a denim jacket, a white tube top dress and my black converse shoes. I also wore my gloves and a blue beanie. My hand was on the door knob and I didn't know if I should go out and face everybody or stay in here and do nothing. Uh...The latter it is. But before I can even step away from the door, it opened and someone dragged me outside into the common room with their hand on my mouth. Struggling was all I could do. Unfortunately, Malfoy was there and Blaise and Daphne and basically the whole Slytherin house. The hand was removed from my mouth but I had no chance in escaping.

"Malfoy and Lupin." I heard Daphne start. "None of you are going anywhere until one of you explains what happened last night." 

"We have classes, Dee." I tried to protest. 

"We're not stupid, Lou. Everyone knows there are no classes today." Daphne said. 

"Does everyone in this room know what happened?" I asked.

I didn't know if I should be angry or embarrassed. If everyone knows about it, I'm dead. And if dad or Harry finds out, Malfoy's dead and I'd probably get punished. 

"Blaise told everyone." Malfoy said as he sent a glare at his best friend. 

"I did not tell everyone!" Blaise denied. 

"It's not my fault that gossip travels fast." he shrugged. 

"Traitor." I whispered to myself. 

"Lou, it's not my fault news like this spreads fast." 

"Wait." we heard a shrilly voice say. 

We all turned our attention to see the one and only Pansy Parkinson with her face all scrunched up in anger. 

"You kissed my Drakie-poo?!" she screamed in anger. 

"Keep your mouth shut Parkinson! I don't want to deal with your shit right now." I said, venom dripping from each work. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVER YOU KISSED MY DRAKIE-POO! HOW DARE YOU, YOU FILTHY HALFBLOOD!" she screamed as she stomped her way in front of me. 

I rolled my eyes at her bitchy attitude. 

"YOU DON'T HAVE A RIGHT TO TALK TO HIM, LET ALONE KISS HIM!" 

"Look Parkinson, I'd love to slap you for being the bitch you are but I don't want to be charged for animal abuse." I said with a fake smile. 

"WHAT?!" she screamed. 

Seriously, I am so done with this bitch's screaming! 

"You're a bitch right? Last time I checked, bitches are female dogs. If I slapped you, I would be slapping a dog which is a crime." I said smugly. 

"Okay that is enough!" Blaise cut in. "Parkinson get back in line!" he said, making Parkinson huff and march back to his place.

"So tell us what that kiss was about." Daphne said, taking a step forward. 

"It was an accident!" I screamed. 

"Oh, so Draco tripped on an invisible rug, causing you two to kiss?" she said sarcastically. 

"Just forget it!" Malfoy said as he tried to leave. Too bad Blaise was there to stop him. 

"At least answer this question, mate." Blaise said seriously. "What is Lou to you?"

CREDITS TO fufu15