Back to the Past

"I do, Miss Granger. But I'm sorry to say the word of four thirteen year-old wizards will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen. A mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And, when meddled with... dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not... the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think. Oh, by the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin... Good luck." Dumbledore said then left.

"What the bloody hell was all that all about?" Ron asked.

Me and Harry gathered around Hermione and she said, "Sorry, Ron. But seeing as you can't walk..." she began to turn the time turner and the room began spinning. After a few seconds, it stopped and we were still in the hospital wing but Ron was gone.

"What just happened? Where's Ron?" Harry asked.

"It’s seven-thirty. Where were we at seven-thirty?" Hermione asked.

"I dunno... going to Hagrid's?" I said.

"Come on! And we can't be seen!" Hermione said, running out of the hospital wing.

"Hermione!" Harry and I exclaimed running after her.

"Hermione! Hermione, wait! Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we're doing?" Harry asked when we reached the wooden bridge.

I suddenly heard Malfoy's voice so I followed it and hid behind a big rock. I looked past it aand saw Malfoy and....us?!

"Ah. Come to see the show?" Past!Malfoy said.

"You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" Past!Hermione exclaimed.

"But that... that's us." Harry said.

"Hermione, no! He’s not worth it!" Past!Ron exclaimed.

"This is not normal!" Harry commented.

"Nothing is normal in the wizarding world, Harry." I said. Hermione then brought out a necklace and said, "Louisa, Harry, this is a Time-Turner. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year." 

"You mean, we've gone back in time?" Harry asked.

"No, Harry, we went to the future thats why we just witnessed us repeating our feud earlier with Malfoy." I said, sarcastically. 

Hermione rolled her eyes and said, "Yes. Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly, something happened he wants us to change."

We heard a crack and saw Past!Me punching Past!Malfoy.

"Good punch." Harry stated.