Chapter-1

"Swara I am getting late" Sanskar said descending the stairs. He was all set to go to office.
Swara came out of kitchen all wet.
Sanskar looked at her shocked.
"what happened?" sanskar asked her.
She just stood without uttering a word.
"answer me swara...tumhe agar Khana nahi banana ata then why did you try?" sanskar asked her irritated.
"you can't talk to my sister like that Mr. maheswari..." Ragini came there with a Tiffin box from the entrance.
swara widened her eyes seeing her in this house.
"Ragini what are you doing Here..i mean ghar pe sabko pata hai...? " Swara asked her.
" wont i meet my sister after what happened with lakshya...my relation with the members of this house except lakshya is still stable..." Ragini smiled and handed the tiffin box to Sanskar...and glared at him. He gave a fake glare to her and both burst out laughing...
"have your breakfast Sanskar..." Ragini said him...
He smiled at her whole heartedly..
" Thank god..gonna eat your hat ka Khana after so long..love you..where are your hands?" he took her hands and kissed them.
"isshhh" ragini said...and turned to leave...but something stopped her.
She she turned around and found her 'dupatta' stuck in sanskar's watch.
Meanwhile swara moved to her room to have a fine bath.
Sanskar looked at his wrist first and then at ragini.
He moved close to her and asked her to take it out.
"finally I got my dupattewali dost back" he said with a cute smile.
Ragini smiled at him and freed her dupatta from his watch.
"bye Sanskar and inform swara that I am leaving I have some really important work..and when will everyone return from the marriage ?" she asked him...and looked at the clock..
"By tomorrow I guess..and please dinner bhi bhej dena..your sister will kill me with her food" he pouted.Ragini at first glared at him but then laughed and nodded her head and left..
"kaha ja rahi hai waise.?" he asked again stopping her midway.
"nothing important" she said and moved out of the house.
Sanskar shook his head confused.
Ragini has really got a special space in his heart..really different from everyone. When everyone were against him she stood by him and didn't let anyone get a hint about his Sins of past. Though she turned villain after the return of swara but then lakshya betrayed her on the marriage day which made her suffer so much. She was always a pure soul..but in past, situations made her do some sins for which she is regretting still. Sanskar alwys always felt guilty for leaving her alone in her journey but then everything is well between them and they are back to best--friends...
"Sanskar..Sanskar" the voice brought him back from all his thoughts.
He looked at the direction of the voice and found ragini standing with tears.
"Hey ragu..what happened?" he asked making her sit. He sat on his knees before her and held her hands.
"San..sanskar i am pregnant with lakshya's child" she broke down totally and hugged him..
He was in utter disbelief. Ragini and lakshya were never romantically involved with each other. The feeling was one sided and only from ragini's side than how did she get pregnant?
"I knw what you are thinking sanky but we had physical relation..he just used me to destroy me. I can never forgive myself for falling for that beast. That night was the worst night of my life. I committed a great sin" she sobbed silently holding his hands tightly...
"it's okay ragu...your best friend is alwys with you..." Sanskar consoled her forgetting his part of pains he promised her to keep her properly. He knew it well that her parents wont accept her after all these but he had to supprt her through this or else swara would be angry. 'Swara' the name brought back all the memories of that night. The night when swara fell from a cliff while they were enjoying their vacations in manali. It's been 2weeks but she didn't return. Everyday and night Sanskar just prayed for her good health...
Racing's tears brought Him back again to this world.
" i need to go to house..i am not feeling well.." Ragini said tired with a broken voice.
"But ragini ma baba..."
" i know they wont accpet me but i will manage Sanskar you have done a lot for me...you should pay more attention to yourself not me..i dont deserve it anymore" she said and stood to move out of the hospital but a sudden throbbing in her head made her weak and she was about to fall but was held by Sanskar. It triggered sanskar' s concern for her. He picked her up in bridal style..she just widened her eyes but he was determined. He took her and left from the exit door. Everyone just stared at them bewildered.
" such a beautiful couple..aww look at the boy..he is so caring" they heard faint murmers from behind but didn't pay hid.
After all they were best friends not a couple..sanskar was waiting for swara's return just and ragini had some really hard challenges to face.
They both had eachtorhrs supprt above all which lessend the pains.

the first part is here...
dedicated to all my followers snd sisters specially..
Devakibbmalika3105YashovardhiniSinghSally_Blrbsm_725amkideewaninidz_055AshTk9madhuhariharanVikashChauriwarforesight_azureAdreenDausafSriAasthasurajMJvarshni81ShirishaTeddySilent-writerrragztejuIshitaNamishTanejarashmita95surajMJcuteangelzayaGowthami15Shreya_MHShaVarJatNishaM_reebz199

you all are special to me...so i request all of you to drop your valuable votes and commenra in my stories. It's been quite a long journey in wattpad for me now and I have immense love and respect from all of you and all my other followers..i am really glad ...thanks to all of you for being a part of my beautiful small world.
Thank you thank you all so much!!!!!...😀😘☺🤗