Chapter 8

It's the day of the sangeet. All the maheswaris and gadodias are busy in preparations.Not happy! .
People around had a dull mode on,no smiles,no happiness just sorrows greievd them.
Ragini noticed all these. She was only 11days pregnant now. And she didn't mind doing something for everyone.
For her the only thing that matters is thier happiness which she can't find during all these days.
Soon the sun went down and the time for sangeet arrived.
"Ragini!ragini" Sanskar called her from the room.
She came running.
"Uff sanky..what is your problem?"she asked panting and wiping the sweat beads fromed on her forehead.
"Why were you running..?"he asked coming to her.
"because my annoyed husband was calling me"she said and smiled and made him smile too.
"what happened? why were you calling like a maniac?"she aksed him crossing her arms.
Sanskar showed her his shirt's button which was torn.
"god sanky...you are kidddd"she said and went to bring the thread to stitch it.
"okay now stand still" she warned and started her work..
She was doing it with utmost care...and Sanskar was gazing at her.
Koi rat ka tara deta hai jo sahara mujhe wo mili kisi mod pe
dard mere wo bhula hi gaya kuch aisa asar hua..jeena mujhe firse sikha Gaya..

At last it was done and to cut the thread she bend close to his chest. His heartbeat went faster.
He closed his eyes and she closed it too.
While it was done ragini pulled herself but her mangal sutra got stuck in his shirt.
Realizing what happened..ragini went to a flashback..
"Ragini don't worry...i wont leave you alright" lakshya said caressing her hair.
Ragini hugged him tight...
Laskhya was uncomfortable first but then he hugged her slowly..
In that moment ragini's mangal sutra got stuck in his shirt..
and both of them looked into each other.

"Ragini..ragini Its done"Sanskar said bringing her out of her world of imagination. Ragini smiled weakly at him and went towards the wardrobe. She was lost. And sanky very well knew the reason but he was unable to speak any thing on this matter and he didn't want the past meMories of her life to come back and haunt her.

Soon eveyone gathered for the sangeet ceremony in the maheswari hall. No one was a bit interested but swara was but she couldn't do anything.She just wanted to find the reasons why eveyone was behaving so strange but maybe she has to wait for the right situation.
Suddenly the lights went off...
Everyone stood confused.
Sanskar asked the electrician present there to go and check the situation.
But he came back and informed that everything is  alright..
Sanskar was scared for ragini. He knew she was afraid of dark and now she is pregnant too.She should be fine...he thought...
Suddenly a spotlight is seen on a girl and she is none other than ragu...sanskar heaved a sigh of relief.
She came and stood beside him keeping her hand on his shoulder and winked at him.
Sanskar smiled at her 
Lakshya noticed thier eye contacts and something  inside him burnt for sure...
Munda thoda offbeat hai
par kudiye de nal bahut sweet hai(the boy is little offbeat but he is sweet to girls)

Ragini danced pointing towards Sanskar.
Sanskar shook his head.

Dhongi sa ye bada deedh hai
viral ho gaya ye tweet (he is a fraud and insolent and this tweer went viral )

par fool wool Kar ne me in cool
ye badi tez katari hai
shagan teri ki lagan Teri ki
humne Kardi taiyari hai.(but he is a sharp knife and he is very cool at makinf eveyone fool.We have done preparations for your shagan and lagan)

Every guest joined her in the dance..she danced like a child full of life and love.
Everyone smiled looking at her.

Nachde ne sare
ral mil ke
aj hil dul ke
le sare ke sare nazare(we will dance mixing together taking in all the beautiful scenarios)
She dragged all the family members with her on rhe stage and danced..
Swara boiled looking at her. What she couldn't do was done by ragini...?

Ragini ws happy and stepped back and ran towards her room unnoticed by eveyone.

She sat on the bed and held her stomach.
'baby..i Will make evryone happy...you..sanskar papa...and every member of the family...promise'
"baby ask your mumma if she is happy?"someone said standing at the door
Ragini realized who it was and wipped her tears.
"baby tell your Sanskar papa..that numma is happy when every one is happy" ragini said without turning towards him.
Sanskar came and sat on his Knees before her and held her hands.
"baby tell your mom that tears doesn't suit her now she is looking like a joker" sanskar said and laughed.
"Sanskar.." Ragini got up and started hitting him with a pillow..
And it soon turned into a massive pillow fight.
Sanskar dragged her into a bond crushing hug.
Ragini calmed a little..
" baby your mom can nver win over me"
Ragini hit Sanskar..
"baby your papa is an idiot"
Sanskar realized that ragini addressed him as papa....
He smiled!!!