Chapter 16

Really a long journey after all...chapter 16 it is...and people are showering so much love that i just alwsy want to keep them entertained!
So i won't speak much but if you like the chapter do click the star...and do leave comments so that I can make it much more good!
Happy reading!!
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"i didn't mean it..i dont knw how the bowl slipped from my hand!"swara was giving justification of her act infront of all the maheswari members who were already annoyed

Everyone looked at her with rage but none spoke a word!
But sujata  was unable to bear all these as it's the matter of Sanskar,her loving son and ragini,her daughter!

"swara tell me clearly what do you want? If you can't accept this wedding don't stay with us anymore and please just let my son and daughter live happily"she screamed without giving a second thought!

Evryone looked at her shocked.
Sujata gazed at others.

"What you guys couldn't say i have said it because its about my son" she broke down
Annapurna tried to console her.
"Ma what type of nonsense is this?Wby are blaming swara for all these?"Sanskar who was just back from his daily night walk stood at the entrance looking at his mother.

He came up to swara whose tears were not stopping and hugged her.

Sujata rushed towards them and dod them apart.

Swara was thrown the other side and sujata held Sanskar by his arms.
"stay away from her.I am sure she is doing all these intentionally"
sujata screamed at the top of her voice!
Everyone were awestruck by her sudden change in behaviour!
"mom relax..she poses no danger to me and ragini.Its just becoz of her I am able to marry ragini badi ma pleasee take her with you.Swara you must take rest.Tomorrow it's the sangeet ceremony.Everyone pleasee move back to the rooms!"Sanskar said and went to his room without a single look to any of the person present.Swara slowly moved to her room and closed the door.

"Suju you were overreacting!"ram passed her a glare and left.
Sujata just jerked annapurna and left too.

Annapurna was tensed.She herself had no reasons for her tension!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××2××2

SAnskar was getting restless in his room.
Sanskar's pov....
She was crying on that phone! She was getting nervous.What is wrong with her? Why isn't she understanding that these are all superstitions.Nothing will happen to us and my love for her wont reduce!

Without wasting much time he picked up his phone and called her!
After 4rings she picked up.Her voice was dull.She wasn't happy.She wasn't excited.Her retreated voice sunk his heart.
"you knw I can feel your pain.No matter how much you try to hide it from me.I will knw."

"Sanskar....i think something's gonna happen to us" ragini declared with much strength!

Sanskar took a deep breathe!

"nothing...you just remember that i love you ...i really love you ragini.And trust me nothing would come between us!" Sanskar calmed her well

"hmm.."

"okay now baccha you need sleep!...good night anf take care"

The call was disconnected and Sanskar laid down on his bed.

The clock struck 10.
Sanskar's phone buzzed.It was doctor nidhi!

"yes doctor"

"Mr Sanskar...i just called to check  Ragini.Is she okay? It was her fate that the accident that took place a month ago did not cause any damage to her baby..but you need to take care of something!" she told Sanskar.

"yes doctor tell me"

"she needs supprt at this stage...don't let her feel degraded ..keep a smile on her face....or she might slip into depression that might cost her life"

Sanskar's hands shivered listening to her.

"are you there Mr. Maheswari?"Nidhi's voice brought him back to this world.

"yes yes...dont worry I will take care of her!" saying this he kept the phone aside and thought of ideas to make her happy and suddenly got one

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was sangeet the next day and the maheswari mansion was beautifully decorated!
The gadodias entered and ragini was looking like a queen in a red lahenga with gold jwelleries...

All were awestruck looking at her.But her eyes searched for only one person who was missing in that hall.

They all sat for the sangeet to start.Some women danced but Sanskar didn't come up!

Already 1hour passed.

Soon all the lights were off.

Hey ya...hey ya....

soon Sanskar's face was revealed.
some dancers danced behind him.

Hey ya heeriye sahra bandh ke main toh aya 're!

He ya doli bharat bhi sath mein main toh laya 're

Ab toh na hota hai ek roz intezaar
soni aj nahi toh kal ha tujhko toh bas meri honi re...

Tenu leke main jawanga...dil deke main jawanga..2×

Sanskar made ragini stand and held her shoulder!
She smiled shyly!!

Aah kahde jamane ko tu meri ishq ki hai daastan.

o janiye kah de banane se main tera jism hu tu meri jan.

kuch na chupa.
Mushkilon se milta hai aisa sona pyar soni
Cheez tere jaisi na mujhko na mujhko khoni 're.
Tenu leke main jawanga...sasural main jawanga 2×

They both started doing slow dance together and evryone made a circle around them.

Then ragini started singing looking into his eyes!.

Kar diya hai tune mujhko yun bekarar mahi

kah diya duniya se main teri main teri ho gayi re...
Tere nal main awangi...sasural main jawangi.....

SAnskar started jumping in happiness and ragini just looked at him with eyes full of tears.

The sangeet was done...all the maheswaris and gadodias were enjoying in the hall.
Suddenly ragini's mob rang in Sanskar's room

"how did my mob go there?" she asked in confusion.

"may be you went there during the programme...go it must be important" swara suggested smiling.

Ragini went upstairs and was returning when she slipped in the stairs and fell down.

Everyone went shocked.

"ragini......." Sanskar screamed and rushed towards her.

She was rushed to the hospital.

On the hospital bed....
"Sanskar promise me if something happens to me you will get someone....promise....m...me...san...sanskar" she said with much difficulty.

Sanskar just looked at her helpless and sushed her.

After the doctor came out.

"Mr. maheswari whom do you want to save....the baby or the mother..." the doctor asked and Sanskar looked at her shocked.

PRECAP- WHAT WILL BE SANSKAR'S DECISION! TO KNW STAY TUNED TO YOU THIS TIME....
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

GUYS PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND DO COMMENT.....PLZZZ WILL EAGERLY WAIT FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!