CHAPTER 14

"Who is it?"ragini was scared to death.
She stood before the window looking at it wheather to open or not.
With much strength she opened the window.
"boo"someone said and she was about to fall backwards but was hold by the person.
Ragini clutched the person's dress and closed her eyes.
"ragini open your eyes.You are alright.I am with you now!"Sanskar asked her.
Ragini opened her eyes slowly and found the man she loved more than herself.
She wanted to hug him tight and tell him how much she missed him but she controlled her emotions properly.
"what are you gaping at?"ragini asked pulling herself away from him.

Even though he saw her after a week still it was breathtaking.Love
again hit him hard.
He smiled at her and made her sit on the bed and sat before her on his Knees.
He held her hands tightly!
"baby your mumma is angry on papa..plzz come fast and make mumma  understand how much i love her truly"Sanskar said with a serious look on his face.
Ragini' s heart beamed with happiness but she can't fall weak.

"swara is your first love Sanskar and how hard you try first love can't be forgotten!" ragini confessed her feelings with great difficulty.
"it's not first or second baccha...its about the one who is worth our tears...i love you and i cant be happy with swara and can't make her happy.Do you want your sister to cry everyday seeing me lost in the memory of someone else?" he asked with tears skipping from his eyes.
She  wiped his tears!
"how much do you love me Sanskar?" she asked looking into his eyes.
"more than heart loves beat"Sanskar took her hand and placed it on his chest.
"you alwys make my blood rush so fast..you alwys make my heart beats go fast and I dont want to control them" Sanskar said keeping his head on her lap.Ragini caressed his head
"Does swara know that you are here?"
Sanskar shook his head in negative.
Ragini looked at him.
"but  I promise to tell her everything tomorrow"Sanskar said.
"kyun kar rahe ho Asia?"she asked.
"tumne hi toh kaha tha follow your heart and I am doing that....now Mrs Sanskar maheswari please wear this..i have a surprise!"
Ragini tried to deny but in vain.
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
"sanky kaha lekar ja rahe ho?(where are you taking me?)" ragini asked as she was blindfolded.
She was wearing the red saree gifted by Sanskar and Sanskar was dressed in a tuxedo!😍
The movement stopped!
Sanskar unfolded her eye's cloth.
The scene before her made her spell bound!
The whole beach was decorated with flowers,candles and fireflies with a place for them to sit in between.
"this is amazing!"ragini whispered and Sanskar smiled and hugged her from behind.
"not more than you"
His hot breathe weakened her and he lost himself in her fragnance.They remained in that position for sometime.
"ok Mrs ragini Sanskar maheswari may I have a dance with you and my princess?"
She happily nodded!!!
They stayed there for few hours and left for maheswari mansion.
"i want to tell the truth to swara...ragini"sanskar said looking into her eyes and she kept her head on his shoulder!!
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"swara swara!!"Sanskar kept on shouting holding ragini's hands tightly!
Everyone came down .
"Sanskar..." dp said..
"i will tell the truth bade papa..."
Everyone heaved a sigh of relief!.
Swara came down and was shocked to see ragini with him.
"what's the matter over here?"
"swara I knw this will hurt you..and hurt you a lot..but if I stay with you now then 3 lives will be destroyed..i love ragini...and the feeling I had for you was just as a frnd" Sanskar said and tightened his grip on ragini.
Swara was awestruck .
"so it's better to destroy one life right?"
"swara you will get someone much better then me."
"everyone says this but...dont worry about me...I am good.."
she looked around and found evryone stunned!
"main thik hu...aplog inki shadi ki taiyari kijiye"she smiled and hugged ragini.
Ragsan were relaxed!
Sorry for the late update everyone I have exms....
Thanks Silent-writerr for this lovely cover....i will disturb you again!!!!
guys do vote and comment....i will wait...i have really made out time from my schedule to write this...thoda pyar dena iss chapter ko though it's small...and i am not satisfied stilll.....