Chapter 13

They broke the hug! Ragini smiled looking at him...
Sanskar looked at her confused.
"what?Is there something on my face?" he asked trying to wipe his face
Ragini held his face with her jhands.
"There's something Mr. Sanskar maheswari"she said and kissed his forehead.
"I am not getting you ragini!"he replied.
"dumbo...where is your smile? That you alwys had before"
Sanskar smiled to her whole heartedly!.
suddenly the door got wide opened.
when they both turned they never expected that person to be there standing. Their faces were horror stricken.
Were they dreaming?
Sanskar tried to look clearly and then she saw her with tears..with longing!.
"swara!"ragini murmered.
Swara nodded and ran to Sanskar and hugged him tight. Sanskar stood numb .
"Sanskar how did I live without you all these days? You never tried to come and make me remember everything.I missed you! I really did!"swara sobbed holding him close to her.
Tears escaped ragini's eyes.
Swara broke the hug and looked  at ragini.Ragini smiled.
Swara hugged her too.
"Ragini...i am sorry I.."
Ragini kept her hand on swara's mouth..
"sshh Shona. It all started with a lie and ended with the truth.No one's fault"ragini smiled "now if yoh both will excuse me then I want to take rest and you both go and give the good news to everyone"ragini smiled and turned the other side.
She couldn't hold her tears more.Sanskar is her weakness but her love for him wont let her go in the wrong path.She chose the right person and stepped back from him.
Neither he accepted anything in front of swara!
Sanskar for the last time turned to look at ragini but she was fast asleep..it wasn't the truth that she portrayed through her smile but the sorrows that was hidden. He knew her so much..she cried but it rained inside him.
The atmosphere grew cold and so did their hearts!
Swara held Sanskar and pulled him with her outside where evryone were waiting.
They smiled for the fact that she remembered eveything but not the real one.They knew how much ragini and Sanskar are made for each other. They were powerless today just like ragini an Sanskar.
..................................................

A week passed.
Lakshya was missing.Later they found that he left.Left to pursue his dreams..chasing his hopes.
Ragini was finally discharher and she returned to Maheswari mansion.She was now 6months pregnant but she had no one.Not Sanskar.From her mood swings to support her everytime he handled evrry thing with care and affection!
Ragini went to their room.Sorry his and swara's room to pack her belongings. Sanskar was not at home.He is not staying much at home.
She didnt see him in real..he is now a virtual truth for her.She keeps him alive in her heart.
She looked around the room which had so many memories of them.She saw their pictures.The cute little ones.
The big blue teddy that he gifted her.Everything is Still so fresh..so New...only 6months and they are in love.
She sat on the study table to write to him which cant be expressed in words.
Dear sanky,
When you will read this letter I will be long gone.Very far from you out of your reach.You wont see me again.Never in a forever.Forever will alwys be most heart-trending lie of our lives.
I alwys wanted to start our love story with 'once upon a time' and I wanted to end it with 'they lived happily ever after' but then situations play a great role.
Sanskar stay with swara.For me nothing more matters then her happiness! It's so easy to write to you.I didn't see you in this week.Where are you sanky? I miss you..actually I miss us! Just be happy .Do what your heart wants! that will keep you happy everytime!

Main kahna toh nahi chahti lekin I love you! You gave a new life to me.You gifted me reasons to love again. And I promise I won't hug that teddy anymore

yours and not yours
RAGINI

She folded the paper and kept it in his black jacket which he alwsy wears.She was so much addicted to him

She left and went to badi.
Everyone welcomed her ..
It was already midnight but sleep was far away.She was just thinking about the past months.
There was a slight knock on the window
She was confused.Who would come by the window at this time?

Keep guessing..!!!....