Chapter 7

"It wasn't necessary sanskar"ragini stormed in the room and threw herself on the couch.
"It wasn't necessary at all..what do you want to poof? These low crouchings...you are shameless.How can you even think of doing this?" she pointed to her hairline which was by now filled with vermilion.
Sanskar stood there in utter silence.
Not that he wanted to do all these. But swara's behaviour made him do so.
He loved swara. He loved her to the utmost but ragini's pain mattered too.
He cant see  his bst frnd in pain,not when he is the reason behind it. Sanskar went to her and sat beside her.
Ragini was crying vigosoursly and was trying to wipe away the vermilion but in vain.
Sanskar gave her his hanky.Ragini looked at him.
"actually your nose is flowing.." he said this and giggled a little.
Ragini frowned.
"What what is there to laugh? I am not a joker"she said and stood up.
"but you are definitely looking like one with the vermilion spread all over your face and your nose"Sanskar said.
Ragini stepped on his foot..and punched him hard.
"oooohhh...ragu....i apologise...dont behave  like a karate kid.."Sanskar said holding his stomach and leg at the same time.
Ragini smiled but hid it behind her glare.
"you deserve this Mr Sanskar maheswari" she said and rushed to the bathroom.
Sanskar tried to catch her but she was already in out of his hold
Sanskar again scratched his head.
"Mrs ragini Sanskar maheswari...you will pay"
After saying these words he realized that she was not swara...but she was ragini. He should be sad for swara but here he is enjoying with ragini.
Sanskar's pov
Ragini naver left me alone.She never gave a chnce to me to cry..that's like her. Alwys with a smile.She has changed a lot. The ragini whom I knew wasn't mature..and was very easily influenced by all but this new ragini is different. After all she is my best frnd.
He laid on the bed with swara's picture.He held it close to his heart. This time..he wasn't able to sleep. He tossed and turned on the bed but sleep didn't knock.
Ragini came out of the bathroom and noticed him.
"Is your head paining again?"ragini asked standing in front of the mirror.
"no it isn't..but i cant sleep" Sanskar said and sat on the bed..and kept the picture on the side table.
Ragini noticed it too.
"if you think so much about one thing obviously you wont be able to sleep"ragini took the picture and kept it in the drawer..
She came and sat on the bed.
"put your  head on my lap.."
Sanskar looked at her confused.
"do as I say Sanskar...dont argue.."Ragini said and made him put his head on her lap.
"tum hi kahte ho sanky..ki jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai...toh aj tum itne bikhar kaise Gaye. Tum usse pyar karte ho toh kya tumhe Bharosa nahi hai apne pyar pe? If fate wants she will be with you no matter what...she will come..
Like in my case I still can't forget him...cant...if only i knew that forgetting someone would be so hard...i wouldn't have dared to love..but it happened right...don't break down Sanskar..dont...it doesn't suit you..trust me" ragini looked at him and he was deep asleep..she smiled a little looking at his innocent face..
She silently kept his head on the pillow...
Sanskar smiled in sleep.
'This smile is you...' ragini thought to herself and slept at the far end...of the bed